iii.

1ST PERSON, LUCIA

"hobi~ can i go home?" i groaned laying on the cold floor of the practice room. "not yet, we need to make sure the performance is perfect" we were practicing for the seoul concert.

"the concert is in a month though" i whined. we had been practicing since the morning and it was the afternoon now.

"the more we practice, the better we'll do"

"hob-ah, i'm honestly tired too" namjoon said from the back of the practicing room where he was drinking his water.

"two more times and we're done"

"i'm gonna jump off from this building" i pretended to pull my hair. "two more times, c'mon" jungkook extended his hand for me to take. i took it, but once i stood up i clinged onto him. "kook, can you buy me chocolate after this?" jungkook chuckled before nodding his head. "sure"

"yay!" i let go of him and i felt myself become energetic again.

"two more times guys! let's go!" i ran to each member in the practice room trying to cheer them up. "weren't you just whining?" yoongi looked up at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"yeah, but jungkook said he would buy me chocolate after this. so the faster we finish the faster i can get my chocolate"

___________

we were now in the van on the way back to our dorm. we had stopped by the convenience store so that jungkook could buy me the chocolate he promised.

our manager was driving us. it was a big van, we usually all come separately, but we were all running late to practice so our manager decided we would take the big van.

i absolutely loved chocolate, i know it's cliché, but i don't mind.

"have you guy's found a place yet?" i asked while munching on my candy.

"no~" jimin sighed slumping in his seat.

our contract with the dorm would end soon which meant we would all be living on our own. i've had my own place for a while, but i was always at the dorm either way.

"i'm looking at a place right now, but i'm not sure yet" jin said from the passenger's seat.

"luci, how did you do it?" taehyung pulled my arm, he was sitting at my right, and jungkook on my left.
"i just found a place i liked" i chuckled. it was kind of easy for me.

"i'll just move in with you" taehyung smiled up at me. "huh?" i stared at him. "me too!" jungkook clinged onto my arm.

"me too!" jimin raised his hand. he was sitting in front of us.

"um, i'm actually moving in with yoongi" i plastered a fake smile on my face. "what? no! i'd rather live with rats" he yelled from next to jimin.

"you know what, i didn't even want to live with you!" i playfully glared at him even though he couldn't see.

"we're here!" our manager spoke. "thank you!" we all bowed before going inside.

"i ordered take out, it'll be here in around 1 hour and a half" jin said as he walked to the kitchen.

"yoongi~" i grinned walking up to him with my arms spread out. he sighed before accepting my hug. "can i at least sleep over sometimes?" i asked. i knew he was giving in by the look on his face.

"sure" i excitedly jumped up and down before heading to jungkook's and i's shared room.

3RD PERSON

"i'm going to shower" lucia told jungkook while grabbing her clothes. "i was going to shower!" he pouted. "you showered first the other time!"

"what if we shower together?" he wiggled his eyebrows. "no, i'll go first"

jungkook watched the girl with a slight smirk on his face as she entered the bathroom.

their bathroom had two sinks so all their stuff was separated. they've been sharing a room together since they were trainees. except for one time in 2016 where jimin and her shared a room for a year.

once lucia was finished showering, in went jungkook. she sat on her bed watching a kdrama waiting for him to come out.

lucia was so emerged in watching our beloved summer since she had been busy and never had time to watch it.

"you finished?" lucia asked since she had heard the bathroom door open, her eyes weren't leaving the screen. jungkook hummed in response.

"food is here!" jin yelled from outside.

"i'll go bring it" jungkook walked out and soon came back in with jajangmyeon noodles.

lucia looked up at him and her eyes widened. he was shirtless with a towel around his neck and black sweatpants that hung loose around his lower torso which showed his underwear brand.

of course she had seen him shirtless many times before, but she'll never get used to it.

jungkook knew the effect he had on her so when he saw her reaction all he did was smirk to himself.

"let's eat" he took out the small table they had in their room. he placed two pillows on either side before sitting on his side.

"you're doing this on purpose" she squinted her eyes at him. "i don't know what you mean" he shrugged his shoulders carelessly as he began to eat his food.

"are you filming tomorrow?" he asked her.

lucia was currently filming business proposal which would air in late february. "yeah, i don't want to wake up early" she groaned as she took a bite of her noodles.

once they were done eating they cleaned everything up.

jungkook picked lucia up and threw her on the bed before crawling on top of her and laying his head on her chest.

lucia smiled while running her hands through his hair.

they were laying peacefully. just the two of them. it was like they were in their own little bubble.

"luci" jungkook started. "yeah?"

"did you know i've liked you since we had our debut" he confessed in a drowsy tone. lucia was shocked. she didn't know what to say.

"you have?"
"mhm" his arms tightened around her waist.

"why did you never tell me?"

"i was going to, but then you got a boyfriend. i tried telling you again, but then you told me you liked taeyong. so i decided not tell you at all after that. i thought my feelings would go away, but they never did which is why i confessed to you that day while we were practicing boy with luv"

"i won't give up. i'll make sure to make you my girlfriend one day" he added.

lucia really wanted to be his girlfriend, but she was scared of the reactions of the public.

she already gets hate for being the only girl in the group so if they found out she was dating a member the hate would become worse.

lucia sighed as she continued to run her hands through his hair.

the two eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.