𝗂 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗎

2015

"bangtan sonyeondan! i need u!," corazon's eyes widened immediately. she couldn't believe they won. namjoon started giving his speech, but lucia was still in shock.

taehyung handed the mic to her she stood there for a few seconds before talking.

"thank you army, I love you halmeoni! mami, papi, yejun!," she yelled into the mic trying to hold her tears back.

jin went up to her and started putting red lipstick on her making her chuckle. he handed it her and she started applying it on him.

"it goes round & round na wae jakku doraoji
i go down & down ijjeum doemyeon naega baboji," at this point lucia was crying while singing her part, she wasn't able to stop her tears.

jungkook chuckled looking at her, he went over and gave her a quick back hug making all the fans scream.

all the members walked backstage once they finished their song.

lucia started wiping her tears away as she ran towards hoseok with a smile on her face. she jumped on him and planted a kiss on his cheek leaving the red lipstick mark.

hoseok playfully hit her shoulder while laughing.

"i was really shocked," jimin was stuttering as he talked to the camera from afar. he didn't want the camera man to record him crying so he stood at a distance.

"jimin-ie~," lucia hugged him making him cry even more. the red lipstick ended up getting on her white cropped tank top.

"its ok, you can cry," she chuckled.

he pulled apart and wiped his tears while giving a quick thank you to lucia making her smile.

"yoongi-ah!," she ran towards him and kissed his cheek "yah!," he groaned. lucia giggled uncontrollably.

"how are you so happy? you were bawling on the stage a few minutes ago," yoongi asked her. "those were happy tears,"