v.

lucia groaned as she ran her hands through her hair. she was beginning to get irritated with herself since she couldn't hit the high note for one of the songs in her album.

"maybe we should just take the song out of the album" she took off the headphones and headed out of the booth.

"luci, you can do it. you sent me a voice memo of it yesterday. maybe you just need rest" jimin tried comforting her by pulling her into a hug and rubbing her arm.

lucia hadn't been able to rest at all these past days since she had been over working herself a lot. their comeback was coming up, the grammys, and concerts. she wanted to everything to be perfect.

"cora, go home and rest. we can do this tomorrow, we have months to finish this" bang pd told her.

"i don't feel like going home yet. i'll be in my studio" the producer, jimin, and bang pd looked at each other with worried expressions.

lucia sat in her spinning chair with her legs crossed and her notebook on her lap. she was writing down some lyrics.

the girl sighed frustrated ripping the paper out of her notebook, crumbling it up, and throwing it in the garbage can.

she couldn't focus on anything. she was too busy thinking about jungkook. he had been avoiding her the past few days and she didn't know why.

she heard a knock on the door which caused her to feel even more annoyed. she hated talking to people when she was frustrated since it made her even more upset.

"go away!" she yelled while continuing to write down lyrics that would come to her.

she heard the door open and was about to turn around her chair and tell the person to go away, but stopped herself once she saw who it was.

her facial expression softened at the sight of namjoon.

"are you okay? why are you angry?" that's all it took for her to burst into tears. she covered her face with her hands as small sobs left her mouth. she was feeling extremely embarrassed.

namjoon quickly walked over to her after locking the door to her studio.

he squatted down in front of her. "sweetheart, why are you crying?" he gave her a sad look. lucia didn't respond.

he softly held her face in his hands and began wiping her tears with his thumbs. he then picked her up and took her to the couch she has in her studio.

he was sitting down with her on his lap. her face has buried in his shirt as she sobbed.

namjoon knew to give her time. he was usually the member that would see her cry the most. she always came to him for advice.

he sat there while rubbing her back in slow circles which was something that usually calmed her.

he noticed her start to breathe in and out deeply and softly smiled to himself.

ever since the incident that happened while filming the "i need u" music video, she started to do deep breathed to calm herself down. he taught her that, that day. she hated that tactic since it never worked for her, but when he started doing it with her, it helped her.

"do you wanna talk right now? or do you want to talk some other day?"

lucia sniffled as she got off of namjoon's lap and sat next to him. she wiped her eyes before responding, "i'm not sure" namjoon nodded understanding.

"let's talk about it some other time if you'd like then, but let me just tell you this, don't give up on your song. we all have bad days. you shouldn't take your song out of your album just because you can't hit one high note. it's a wonderful song and i know you can do it! jimin showed me the recording you sent him and you did perfectly. i think you just couldn't do it today because you're so stressed and distracted. why don't you try recording it some other day? you still have a ton of months left until you release your album. stop overworking yourself too."

lucia stared at her fingers as she played with them. she knew he was right. she was usually the one telling her members to relax and not overwork themselves so much, but here she is doing that exact same thing.

"i know, i'm sorry" namjoon patted her back and stood up.
"have you eaten?"

"no"

namjoon gave her a disappointed look. "luci, you have to eat. you can't be skipping meals"
"i just didn't have time today"
"i'm taking you to eat then, let's go"

"i'm a bit tired i want to go to the dorm and rest. i'll eat over there" namjoon was reluctant to let her go like that, but he nodded. "i'll call you in a few hours to see if you ate or not" lucia giggled with a small smile on her face.

"i'll see you later today at the dorm" namjoon and some of the other members wouldn't be going to the dorm until late at night because they still had work to do.

"see you, i'll gather my stuff and head home" she waved as namjoon left her studio and closed the door on his way out.

lucia sighed and ran her hands through her hair.

she grabbed her shoulder bag and put her laptop and everything in it before leaving her studio.

___________

lucia opened the door to the dorm and took off her shoes. she was about to head into the kitchen to prepare herself something to eat when she saw jungkook laying on the couch asleep with a two bottles of soju on the floor.

she sighed and debated on going to wake him up or not. she didn't know if he wanted to see her. he was avoiding her which made her think she probably did something wrong. she just didn't know what.

lucia eventually decided to go wake him up. she knew he'd be sore when he woke up if he slept on the couch. especially since he was in an awkward position.

she placed her bag on the kitchen table and headed over to him.

(a/n) SORRY FOR ENDING IT HERE. I JUST WANTED TO MAKE THE NEXT PART SEPARATELY I THINK YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY IT!! :)