𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝗎𝗉

urcorazon added to their story!

lucia stood with jungkook backstage

lucia stood with jungkook backstage. he looked extremely nervous. he kept pacing around as he did some of the choreography for dreamers.

"kook"

no response. he was humming the song with his eyes closed.

"my love" she walked over to him and took a hold of his hands. he finally looked at her. the girl giggled as she cuffed his face in her hands. "you'll do great, stop worrying." jungkook sighed as he let his shoulders drop.

"this is a very big deal. i don't want to mess up" lucia completely understood him. i mean, she grew up watching the world cup and soccer matches with her mom's side of the family.

"i understand, but you're just stressing yourself out. that isn't good. you're always the one who tells me not do that, but you're doing it right now. let's take a breather" she did a motion asking him to take a deep breath in and exhale with her.

the couple stood there in their own little world.

"jungkook! it's time!" a staff member yelled out to him. he nodded as he pecked lucia on the lips. "you'll do amazing" she fixed a part of his hair as he gave her a soft smile and walked off.

the girl watched as her boyfriend performed. she took out her phone to record him. she was incredibly proud of him. she stood there with the biggest smile on her face.

some of the staff members watched the girl, one even taking a picture because the moment was too cute not to capture.

lucia was incredibly in love with jungkook. she was complete head over heels.

he fell first, but she fell harder.

he looked super happy up there, doing what he loves. lucia loved that about him. he's perfect to her.

the performance ended, jungkook bowed to the crowd along with fahad before coming backstage.

"how did i do?" he asked. lucia stared into his eyes for a few seconds before pulling him in for a kiss. she usually wasn't the type to kiss him in public, but in this moment she did not care. the two pulled away from each other with grins on their faces.

"you did amazing"

(a/n) i hope you guys enjoy!!! thank you for all the suggestions, i will for sure do them! just be patient with me 😭