The Meeting

As I was sitting in my apartment getting dress for work. I see I have a text from my best friend Cassie.

 I see I have a text from my best friend Cassie

(You can change the outfit if you want)

Cassie: Hey can you cover me. I'll be a little late.

Me: yeah no problem.

I make it to the bar and see Nora. Hey Nora, Cas is going to be a little late. I say and start to serve tables. I see Cas come in and we talk until we hear the door open. "Great marines" Cassie says. We see a familiar face. "Frankie" we say at the same time. He turns around and hugs me. When he see Cassie he spins her around, "I missed you, you freak!" Cassie said making me nod, "I missed you Salazar, as well as you y/l/n." He said making me smile, "look at the buzz! Its crazy." "No were not okay with this" I say shaking my head.

Cassie introduces Nora to Frankie and says, "Frankie ,we grew up together I used to babysit him and y/n.  Cassie squeezes his cheeks and shakes his shoulders, "okay, okay you don't have to say that in front of everybody" he says making everybody laugh, I put my arm on his shoulder."You see what you did?" He says to Cassie as they all start teasing him. I wink at the cute one in the hooded shirt. We've got two weeks til we are shipped out the Iraq. "We're still in Iraq?" I ask looking confused. I thought that was done.. "Not out yet Frankie says making me feel bad. "And the war never ends." I say shaking my head.

"On a happier note what do you guys wanna drink?" Cassie says turning towards the group of marines. The younger looking one, who looks like he is 12. Order's tequila. "He definitely doesn't look old enough to drink tequila." I say. "No definitely not." She mumbles the last part. "double that." Another guy says. He looks cocky. I look at the last one raising an eyebrow. "Ill have a coke." He says making me surprised. "okay, my kind of guy" I say nodding since Cassie looks at him in disgust. "Could I get some lemon slices with that?" He ask making me shake my head. "I think you should pace your self bro." I say with a teasing smirk before helping Cassie with the drinks.

His friends tease him as I walk away helping Cassie with the drinks. Coming back to the table we set the drinks down, giving the guy his coke he touches my hand making me blush as he takes it. "So we're good enough to fight for your ass, but not enough to touch it?" The other guy that order the tequila says making me scoff and roll my eyes. "excuse me?" Who does he think he is? "Okay, i'll excuse you, this time.." He says with a smile on his face. I turn and go back to the bar. Until someone comes over to me. "Hey, I just wanted to apologize for my friend. He's a little bit.. " he trails off making me roll my eyes. He turns to me, "I'm Luke by the way.. What's your name?"

He ask trying to hold the conversation. Looking at my phone hoping my mother called or texted. My names y/n.  I say looking up at him before walking over to Cassie making his friends start teasing him. "Cassie! I'm gonna head out. i'll see you tomorrow." I say the start walking away. "You know we're not all the same you know?" Luke says making me pause my steps. "oh really? Because your friend is talking about his rights to touch my ass, and it seems like you agree." I say shaking my head and crossing my arms. "Okay look, we're just blowing off some steam. "Okay. Alright I uh I get this.'"Get what exactly?" I ask. "You-" he says making me scoff.

"Oh me? Really?" Nodding he smiles, "yeah, yeah you're uh kinda predictable. I've met your
type before." He says starting to piss me off. "Oh please do tell." I say with a sarcastic smile.
"You uh drive a Mercedes Benz that your daddy's money bought for you, you probably
tweet a lot about other problems yet can't deal with your own." Nodding I motion for him to
continue, "please continue I didn't know you and a degree in physiology." Making him scoff. "you probably say you hate gun violence, probably a pacifist and yet you want us to go out and fight all your battles for you." Rolling my eyes I nod, "bet you've got a little peace dove tattoo on your back to prove it. " He says twirling his finger "Oh no, I don't have a tattoo on my back. I do however have a tat on my ass, which you can't touch but you can kiss it." I say leaning over to him looking him in the eyes and walking  away.