A Long Few Months

(You can play the song if you'd like)

Previously: We go to the hospital to get the rest of Luke's things and his family and I take him to my apartment. I grab the bags and we make it up the stairs. His family leaves "Okay Byeee " I say as I walk over to him. "You run too" he sees my daily plans on the table. "Yeah my mom wants me to lose weight so I run the whole reason we're married." This is going to be a long few months. But we've got this.

"Our wedding night was memorable but we have to set some boundaries", I tell him. "Fine, I'll take the couch." He says. "I think there's some leftover sushi in the fridge." I say pacing around the apartment. "You're freaking out, He says to me. "What and your not, I mean I never even lived with a guy before." "Oh no..no I'm feeling super i'm stuck in a wheelchair three stories up. We argued for a long time until I calmed down. I called Cas to see how she's doing we talk or a while until I fell asleep. Today has been stressful. I wake up the next morning and see Luke at the window. "Jake says, that dad's going to be here in thirty." He tells me.

"Shit" I say, as I start to tidy up the apartment. We fix the bed to make it look like we sleep together, Luke even makes me a ring out of his dog tag. I set up some picture frames with us in them and placed them next to the ones with my family. "I hate wrinkles y/n" he yells. "I hate the way you say my name commando.' "We argue until everything is setup, "Okay husband, god that word." I tell him. "Hi, hows it going" his brother says as he walks into my apartment. Him and Luke do a little handshake and Luke has the biggest smile. God that man's smile could light up all of California, until his dad walks in. His dad inspects my apartment. They wheel him out of the apartment. "Good luck commando," I say to him.

I head to the bar Cassie and I try to come up with more song lyrics. We sit there for hours just listening and tweaking as needed. We go see a friend and play at his house. I wounder what Luke is doing.

Luke's pov

I make it back to y/n's house as i'm relaxing I hear a horn outside I go over to look and see Johnno he pulls off before I could get to the window. Then my phone starts to ring.

Me: Hello?

Johnno: Welcome home soldier. That's a sweet beach house you and your fake wife got

Johnno: Is that why you haven't been paying me. Well now that your married you wife owes me too.

"Fuck" I say as I hang up the phone. I don't want to bring her into this I care to much about her to let her get hurt by my mistakes. I head to the park and work on some muscles building exercises I see Y/n and my brother walk up with grins on their faces. What have they done now. "Hey, your back early"I say to her "Yeah" she say. "I'm almost done, I say back." "No rush" she says "look at you, you're doing so much better." she says with a smile. "Yeah", I say as I see and yellow lab running over to us. (Ps: I know peaches is a golden retriever but I like labs so)  "Hold on girl I hear" my brother say. "Hey Jake did you get a dog." I say, "No, she's for you" He says. I look at him like he's crazy. Her name is peaches because she from Georgia, I hear Y/n say.

Y/n Pov

I got Luke a service dog named peaches I hope he likes her. I walk over to him "Hey" I say, "I'm almost done " he say back. "No rush"I says "look at you, you're doing so much better." I say "Yeah" he say, as I see peaches running over to us. "Hold on girl " Jake says behind me. "Hey Jake did you get a dog?" Luke asks, "No, she's for you" His brother said. Her name is peaches because she from Georgia, I say. As I pet her head "sit" "paw" "good girl" I say. See she's already trained I say with a smile. "We read that dogs can be really helpful for guys like you. I read it" I say "and she called" his brother says back. "I don't need you guys going behind my back." Luke yells. "Well to bad because it good for you" I say. "Guys like me. What? A cripple." He says as he turns away. "I don't need your pity." He tells me.

"People don't really say the word cripple anymore." I tell him with a smirk. "That's bullshit" he says, as peaches goes to retrieve the leash he through. She comes back over and places it in his lap and jumps on his lap. She licks his face until he gives in. I hate this man sometimes. We head home with peaches who already loves Luke. I get home and my mom want's to facetime. Oh boy this will be fun.

(I will write the next part soon I don't want the chapters to be to long so byee. : )(899 words)