I Love You Too

Y/n's Pov

I heard from the police they said they'd get back to us. I walk in the apartment and see Luke sitting on the couch. "I can't believe I have this photo shoot tomorrow." I tell him I'm feeling dizzy. "When's the last time you ate y/n you don't look so good" Luke says. "I-I don't know, I say, feeling myself slip." "Hey I got you" Luke says as he grabs me by the waist and pulls me over to the couch. He sets me down and asks where my medicine was. I told him in my bag. He goes over and gets it sitting behind me  making me take it. I rest my head on his shoulder. I feel his heart racing under me. "Your heart is going crazy" I tell him, "because you scared me dammit" he tells me. I turned to look him in the face with tears in my eyes. We share a quick kiss and I slowly fall asleep.

The Next Morning

Luke's Pov

I woke up the next morning to go see Johnno. I'm done, I don't want to see the people I care about getting hurt. As I'm walking out the door, peaches comes over to me. I tell her to be quiet. I don't want to wake up y/n. I look for Johnno and I attack him. "If you ever mess with the girl again and if you so call look at my wife, I will kill you" I tell him. He grabs his gun but before he could fire it I took it from him. We fought for a while and I gave him the rest of the money I owed him and headed back home to my wife. Before I go home I go see Frankie's grave. "I miss you man. I tell him. "You want to know something crazy. I think I'm in love with Y/n." Goodbye Frankie. I say as I leave.

Y/n Pov

I got a call from Cassie saying some guy with blood on his shirt threatened to expose me and Luke for being in a fake marriage. I pack my things and just as I was about to leave Luke walks in. "Hey, what's going on?" he asks. "I just spoke to Cas." I say still packing my things. "Oh how's she doing?" He asked. "She called because some guy with blood on his t-shirt rolled up wanting to talk about you." I say to him in an angry tone. "She'll understand why though right." He said "Why are you not asking me who it was", I ask. He tries to speak but I cut him off "Fuck you, Luke, Fuck you." I say to his face. "I'm sorry" Luke said. "You owe him money Cas said and he sent you a message last night." "I'm sorry", he says again. "They broke into Cassie's house,Luke." I yell. "Did you know about this? You must have the right, that's why you said you pay for the damages", I said.

"Can you let me explain? '' he asks, "Yes" I yell. "I'm an addict. I'm clean now." he said "and what this guy was your dealer?" I question, he nods his head. He tells me about his past and why his dad cut him off. "They could have hurt her and she is all I have" I tell him with tears running down my face. "I know and I'm sorry" he says as he tries to grab my face. I turn and walk back to my bags. "Don't just walk away, Ok. Not every man you let in your life is a bad guy that you can't trust." Turn back to face him. "What are you Luke?" I ask. "I am someone who shows up, you need me", he says. "I don't need you." I say back I grab my bags and head out the door.

"Go stay at your dad's or your brothers tell them we're getting a divorce" I say. I thought I loved him. I was wrong. "I'm stay at Cassie's and we are going to our show by the end I want you gone." I tell him. We perform and get invited to sing in front of millions of people. I get a phone call from Luke"s dad saying that he got arrested for a fraudulent marriage and he has a hearing in the morning. I quickly rush over to base when I get there I see his family I sit behind them. Luke takes full responsibility for what happened. Why would he do that? He got sentenced to 1700 hours which is 6 months for our crime. I walk out of the courtroom and make my way to the show right before we are about to go on. I replay the video of us getting married.

Cassie and I sang our song but I knew that I loved this man and I wanted to make this work. I tell Cas and she drives me to base. I hope I'm not too late. Just as we pull up I see Luke hugging his brother and petting peaches. I jump out of the car and stand in front of him. "This is really happening isn't it" I say. "Yeah" he says. "Well here's what I have to say we vowed to take care of each other in sickness and in health and we did that and I think this is a real marriage" I tell him. " Y/n, Y/n I'm going away for 6 month" he says. "Then I want to wait for you", I say back. "I want to watch you and peaches run along the beach and play.

I want to have children and grow old with you because I love you Luke morrow" I say as I look into his eyes. He looks at me for a while. "I Love you too Y/n Y/l/n" in that moment I didn't care who was watching all I wanted was him. He takes off his hat and kisses me passionately. It was more of a makeout but. His family and Cas cheered then he gives me his wedding ring "keep this safe for me because it's real now." he say as they put him on the bus. As the bus drives away I run after it screaming "I love you" to him. The end.

The end I enjoyed writing this story and I hope you like reading it I don't know what to write next so I will take suggestions in the comments. Bye (1028 words)