Marry Me?

Trigger waning: Parent abuse

I got up and went for a run as I get dressed in my workout outfit and tie my shoes I get a call from my mom.

Me: Hey mom I'm about to go on a run can you make this quick

Mom: Listen to me you spoiled brat. You need to loose weight so you can do modeling.

Me: Mom I told you i'm not doing that.

Mom: You will if you don't i'll drag you out of that hideous apartment myself!

Me: Mom please I'm a adult now so leave me alone. I yell

Mom: Don't make me beat you y/n. So if you don't loose weight in 3 day and stop being a disappointment and get a husband I will cut you off for good. bye

Me: Bye mom

2 Hours later

I get back from my run and take a shower. I hear a knock on the door I open it and Cassie comes in. "I'm going to ask Frankie to marry me" she says in one breath. "What!" I scream in my robe. "Oh, you must have went on a run." What about asking Frankie to marry you? I question. My diabetes is getting too expensive and I'm passed due on my rent.

Military wife's get full health benefits and I will have enough money to pay my bills. "So why are you here." I ask. "For support duhhh," she says making my laugh. Ok let me get dressed, but you know you can always ask me for money, I say. I know just with you mom always on you ass I just don't want to put more stress on you. Hey, look at me you are just as important. I tell her.

(You can change if you want)

We make it to Frankie's parents house when we knock and see Luke standing there. "You're not Frankie" we say and make our way through the house. As Cas and Frankie talk I zone out sitting at the island. Zoning back to reality I see Luke.

I walk over to him and drag him outside the house. "You could have just asked to get me alone." He said with a smirk. Rolling my eyes "I need you to marry me" I blurted out. Not realizing what I just said. Shaking his head he turns around " you're kidding right?" He said. No, in three days my mother is going to kill me if I don't get married. I told him. If you ever want to take my offer I'll be at Joe's dinner tomorrow. Think about it sweet cheeks. I pat his face and walk back in the house. I  remember her from fourth grade." I hear Cassie say as I enter the house.

"Who did he met in the fourth grade?" I ask, turning the attention from them, "Riley, we got back together. I'm all in this time." "Frankie says making me hug him. "That's awesome I'm happy for you!" I squeal, making him laugh. "well thanks anyway Frankie I should go." Cas says, making me sigh, "Cas I already told you I can give you some money. Now let's go." Why exactly would your mother kill you?" I hear a voice say behind me, "sounds like you have plenty of money.. " Luke says, making me roll my eyes. "I'm giving her my mothers money. She will soon cut me off because I'm not married.

"Why would you do that?" He said walking up behind me. "Because my mother hates me and Cassie deserves more than this shitty world gives her. I turn around looking up at him. "Is that all Luke?" I say. "Y-yeah that's all." He said, making me turn away. "Goodbye Luke, you know where to find me." I say turning around going to my car. "Is that your car?" Luke asks. Is your name Luke? I say, back with a smile and go home.

See you in the next chapter.(694 words) bye 👋