The Night To Remember

Previously: "That is really brave to admit your feelings", I say. Look, we will get through this together. I stand up and walk to the bathroom. "Y/n" he says. I turn and make my way back over to him. He grabs my face and kisses me. The kiss was full of both of our emotions. My hands traveled to him's neck. His hands travel down my back, making me gasp. "Is this okay?" he asks. Fuck I think I love this man.

I nod. "Words Y/n" he says. Fuck me. "Yes" I say. We continue to kiss passionately I slowly take off his top leaving him only in his bottoms. I turn to allow him to kiss my neck and shoulders. "Fuck" I whisper as he slowly takes off my top I turn back to face him and stands there for a moment like he's frozen in time. Then I started kissing his neck and bit his ear lobe. He groans as I keep going lower and lower until I get to his waist line. I unbuckle his pants and slip them off. God he's big I say under my breath. He's at least 8 inches. I start to tease his with my tongue running it up and down his shaft until he grabs my hair. "DON'T TEASE ME" he says I take the tip in my mouth a suck. "Fuck y/n" He praises. I allow him to face fuck me until I feel him tense so I put all attention on the tip. "Oh Fuck." He moans as he cums in my mouth I swallow all of it. But he's still hard. Damn this is going to be a long night.

He picks me up by the waist and places me on the edge of the bed. He slowly takes off my shorts, resting on his knees as he spreads my legs apart. His eyes rest on my clothed pussy, a wet spot visible, nails digging into my thighs slightly. "You're so wet already," he teases, his eyes flicking to meet mine. "And I've barely even touched you." "What can I say, Commando," I whisper, stifling a moan as he runs a finger up my slit. "You're just that good." He grins as he hooks his pointer fingers through the waistband of your panties, pulling them down to reveal your hot, wet core to him. He lowers his head, nipping up your thighs, a moan escaping you. He's so close, yet so far. "Please," I whimper, my fingers going in his hair.

"Please what?" He teases, his finger running up your bare slit, barely touching. I inhale sharply, biting the inside of my cheek. "Please touch me." his tongue running up your slit slowly, he takes your clit into his mouth. A long moan leaves you, your grip tightening in his hair as he flicks your clit with his tongue. Your back arches slightly, head leaning back a bit. "Fuck Luke." You lift your head back up to look at him. His eyes never leave yours as he lifts his middle finger to your wet entrance, pushing it in slightly, teasing you. You let out a little whine wanting something to fill you up. Releasing your clit from his mouth, his lips parted as he pushed his middle finger into you, your pussy clenching around him.

A loud moan leaves you, biting your lip to stay quiet."You're so fucking responsive," he whispers thrusting his finger in and out of you slowly, his eyes grazing down your body. Luke draws another moan out of you as he curls his finger inside of you. "Oh Fuckkkkkk Luke." I feel him put another finger in and I was so close my leg where shaking. "I'm cumming" I tell him as I throw my head back while my eyes rolled back. He comes back up and gives me a sloppy kiss before he grabs a condom and puts it on. He teases my entrance with his cock. "Just put it in." I beg. "So inpatient" he says. He sticks it in we both moan in each other mouth.

I tense as he touches the scar on my stomach. "Hey" he grabs my face and turns it to face him. "It's just me" he says. I calm down and loosen up he slowly slips it in again. "Fuck your tight" he says. He pulls it out and slams it back in. "Luke please go faster." I say. He grabs my hands and starts thrusting into me. I feel myself getting close, I drag my nails down his back causing him to groan. We both come together. We go for another three rounds until. He gets off and I lay on his stomach. He kissed my forehead and we fall asleep. I really don't want him to leave.

(Thanks you so much for the love and support. I am currently at 790 reads and I can't wait to write more see you in the next one. Byee. 838 Words)