Saying Goodbye

I wake up the next morning and Luke is not beside me. Good morning I say as I see him in the bathroom. "How long have you been up?" I ask. "Since 4:00 I went for a run." He says, "if you would have told me I would have gone with you." "Why did you go?" I ask. "I couldn't sleep." "What?" I ask. "You heard me I couldn't sleep at all, so." "Oh, you're that guy pretending it didn't happen, guy." Is he serious? I knew he was a mistake. "We've got to go to base so I'll take you there." He tells me. I lay my head back on the pillow. Great.

As we pull up to base Luke looks a little nervous. We make it through security and he grabs his bags out of the trunk. As we're walking to the buses I bump into his arm. I grab his hand and he instantly relaxes. I see girlfriends and wives crying and hugging their lovers. Family saying goodbye it's kinda sad. He gives me a piece of paper telling me about his brother. "My dad can't know about this, okay." He said as he looks around. "Okay" I say as I look him in the eyes. I put my arms around his neck and whisper. "Come back to me please, you might not want to admit it to yourself but you feel something for me."

As I pull away he gives me a peck on the lips before getting on the bus. I wave, but before I could leave his friends say "one last time for the newlyweds." I laugh as they lift me in the air. Luke sticks his head out the window "I'm sorry" he says with a smile before kissing me passionately. We pull away and they set me back on the ground. "Congratulations", a lady says to me ''Thank you, I say back. The bus leaves and I let a couple of tears run down my face before I head home. I miss him already.

When I arrived home I called Cas to come over and hangout. She comes over and we watch the titanic. While we're crying my phone rings I see my mom's contact pops up. I answer while putting her on speaker. Cassie already knows how my mom is.

Mom: Y/n, How are you doing? I heard that you are getting married. Who's the unfortunate man?

Me: Yes, mother i'm fine he's currently in Iraq. So if you want to see him you have to wait till he gets back.

Mom: That's fine but he better not be fake or so help me god I will make that scar on your stomach look like and something a toddler did when i'm done with you.

Me: Okay, yes ma'am

Mom: I will be there tomorrow with the outfits you need to wear for the photo shoot. Bye

Me: Bye mom

"Why do you let her talk to you like that?" Cas says. "I don't know, some part of me thinks that she could change." I tell her with tears in my eyes. She holds me as I cry, this is why I love her. She's always there when I need her and we fall asleep. Will this ever end? Cassie leaves and I head to bed. I have a long day in the morning.

(Oh wow her mom is a real bitch and thank you so much for 1.1k reads like that's insane but on a lesser note thank you and See you soon. 584 Words)