The Confrontation

Luke and I just got married and headed to the restaurant. "To my boy Luke and his wife." Armando says. They all start barking. I laugh, shake my head and take a sip of my virgin margarita. Another toast to this beautiful couple" considering you hated each other," Armando said, making me look up at him and say. "Oh no we didn't hate each other," I say, shaking my head. "Commando here just needed a better pick up line then."Hey my name's Luke". I said, making them all laugh and start teasing Luke.

Luke grabs my hand making me interlock our fingers. "How are you doing?" Riley asked me in a nervous voice. "You know, a-about them leaving so soon?" Making me think about the thing i've been dreading. "I'm kind of freaking out" she confessed out in a low voice. "Me too but just relax and enjoy the time we have with them." I say winking at her. She nods "it's just, I know Frankie nervous. And he's my favorite person." She tells me. No negative energy right now." I say in a calming voice making her smile and shake her head "y-yeah your right." Turning towards Luke I see him smile at me. 

Armando stands up clicking his cup, "I'd like to make one last toast, this ones to life, love, and hunting down SOME GODDAMN ARABS BABY!" He says getting a little to loud for my character causing me to roll my eyes. You got a problem with that. He ask me. It's just you make it sound like you're killin the whole ethnicity. "Yeah y/n he gets it, he's just.. stirring the pot." Frankie says trying to make sure this doesn't escalate. "Thank you for the crash course in sensitivity. I'm out here serving my country. What are you doing exactly?" He says pissing me off. "Oh I don't know just telling a marine he shouldn't be hunting down Arabs.' " I say with a sarcastic smile.

Getting louder his girlfriend tries to calm him down. "And what exactly would you like us to do, huh? Go over there and teach them pronouns?" He said standing up making me shake my head looking at Luke, but he's not even saying anything. "Start with I don't know. Knowing who your actual enemy is, and not making disturbing almost racist generalizations." How about that?" I ask standing up too. I want to just slap him. "Watch your tone. Luke get your girl." He said, making me scoff, "excuse me?" I say with an attitude. "No I'm my own person, he doesn't "get me"." I say, shaking my head. "That's enough. Both of you. "Luke finally cuts into the conversation.

Luke looks me up and down then settles on my face," sit down." He says in a voice that would make me sell my soul to the devil in any other situation. Looking at him with a serious look he says, "now", and move his eyes from me to the seat then back to me. Shaking my head I sit back down and go on my phone. "You too man" he says to Armando, making him sit down too. Yeah, you racist bitch sit down and listen to my husband. "I just love dumb conversations like these." I mumble under my breath making Luke slam his hands on the table and walk outside of the restaurant.

Frankie gives me a look and I take a deep breath, putting my hand around my necklace I say, "I should probably check on my husband." and make my way outside. "You're seriously mad right now?" (authors note: Everyone knows how that argument goes so I'm going to spare you the reading.) "No, no you're right! The obvious solution is to send over a whole bunch of men with guns. "I say, shaking my head, putting my hands in my hair. "Come here." I hear him mumble making me scoff, "excuse me?" Is he serious? "I uh t-they can see us, come here." He mumbled stepping closer to me. "Okay well couples fight Luke it's not-" he cuts me off. "You're so goddamn stubborn." He says grabbing my waist.

He pulled me closer making me give into his charm. Wrapping my arms around his neck he pulls my body closer making me feel his body against mine. I think I'm having a heart attack. Putting my head in his neck. "I think you look sexy when you're angry." I mumble in his ear, making him laugh. "oh really?" He said, making me nod. I smile hearing him laugh into my shoulder. Taking my head off his shoulder, I keep my arms around his neck as he does to my waist. We're still so close I could kiss him. I see him look at my lips as I pull away. "I think we're good," I say as we turn and head back inside. 

(Thank you guys for reading see u in the next part. I love writing these and hope you enjoy. 836 Words)