I'm Married

Standing in front of Luke, holding hands, getting married was never something I expected. At least not like this, with Frankie and Cas recording the whole thing. It's funny to think that just a few days ago I would be getting married. "We are gathered here today to join you two together, in lawful matrimony." The priest says, "and your witness today.." She says leaning forward. "Frankie and Cas.." I say turning towards them making him turn his phone, "that's us!" softly laughing I turn back around.''Luke morrow, do you pledge to love this woman? 

To be true and loyal to her, and to comfort and keep her in sickness and in health?" the priest asked. Nodding his head he smiles slightly, "I do." "Y/n Y/l/n, do you pledge to love this man? To be true and loyal to him, and to comfort and keep him in sickness and in health?" She turns and asks me. I'm seriously about to do this.. Glancing at Luke I nod my head, "I do." and smile. "By the power vested in me, by the great state of California I now pronounce you husband and wife." The priest finishes as we put each other's rings on.

Looking at him I see him glance down at my lips making me do the same. Lost in each other's presents the priest says," you may now kiss the bride." Grabbing my waist Luke brings me against his body and leans down he grabs my face and pulls me to his lips. I feel the world stop around me. His lips are so soft. Fuck I could do this all day. I wrap my arms around his neck. Slowly pulling away, not letting this get too exciting. Licking my lips I give Luke a big smile before grabbing his hand. We quickly walk out and laugh. We will never forget this day. 

While Luke and Frankie talk I call my mom she doesn't answer so I leave a message. "Hey mom just wanted to let you know that I'm getting married and I love you." I hang up and walk back over to my friends and husband. "If you hurt her Luke, I swear I will kill you." I hear Cas tell him. "Ok I get it." He says. I laugh as I hug Cas goodbye. We head to the bar. O'boy this will be fun I say to myself.

(Thanks for reading see you in the next one.) (428 Word)This one is a little shorter but the next one will be about the same length as the first.