Part 14

Author's POV..

"Taegguk-ahh the cake is ready..come here", Tae called his little bunny..It was 11:50 pm..10 minutes before 1st September..

"I am heallllll..mummaaaa"

Tae smiled and said, "okay baby..sit here..yeah??"

"Mumma whele al the candlezz??"

"Oh!! I forgot..Thank you Ggukie..Just wait for a minute..I am going to the kitchen to find candles..yeah??"

"Huhhhuuhuuuuu"

Tae came after finding some candles from the kitchen..The father and son duo started decorating the cake..The living room got filled with their giggles..

The living room got filled with their giggles

"It lookzz beautiful mumma"

"Yeah"

Tae looked at his phone..Some seconds were left..

"Gguk ready??"

"Yeshh"

"Okay..3..2..1"

"Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to papa.. Happy Birthday to you", Gguk sang the song while dancing and clapping at the same time..

Tae smiled seeing his son.. He closed his eyes and said,

"Happy Birthday Kook"

In these five years, he never stopped celebrating this day..He left Jungkook for good but so what?? Jungkook never loved him..so what?? He is grateful to the time he spent with Jungkook..He is happy that he was in love..
Yeah he never got the chance to be loved..but that doesn't matter..

When he was with him, he tried to celebrate this day with him..but he couldn't.. Jungkook didn't return home that night..He waited and waited..but he didn't come..He didn't know when he fell asleep while waiting..

He knows that he will never be able to celebrate with him in this life..He accepted it..He accepted the truth..but he couldn't move on..He tried to but couldn't..so he stopped trying and let his heart break into pieces everyday..

"Mumma??"

"Mummaaaaaa"

Gguk started shaking Tae with his little hands..

"Y-yeahh", he got out of his trance and looked at his son..

"Whele iz papa??"

"W-what?", Tae stuttered..

"You told me he left..I mish him mumma..I want to see him", Gguk said..his eyes were brimming with tears..

Tae felt bad for him..but he didn't know what to say..he didn't know how to react..

"Taegguk..go to your room"

Gguk looked so sad but he didn't want to bother his mumma..so he left while wiping his tears..

Tae felt like slapping himself for behaving rudely with his son..Tears were falling from his eyes..He feels bad for Gguk..He couldn't give him the "father's love"..After some years, Gguk would start questioning about his father..What will he say then??

He doesn't know..He felt helpless..

After crying his heart out..Tae stood up and went to Gguk's room..

Gguk was sleeping while hugging his bunny plushie..A cute pout was formed on his lips..his cheeks were stained with tears..

Tae felt guilty..He went towards his son and settled himself on Gguk's bed..He caressed his cheeks and mumbled, "I am sorry Gguk-ahh..I am really sorry..I hope you would forgive your mumma.. Don't misunderstand me Gguk..I don't know what to do.. please please.. I don't know.. I am so confused right now.. I am sorry baby..so so sorry"

At Jungkook's hotel room..

"No..no..no..how can this be possible??",Jungkook was going crazy..After his little date with Taegguk, he got to know that his father is Kim Taehyung..It can't be his Taehyung.. Isn't it??

But Taegguk's face really resembles with his own..The same smile, same eyes, same choices..

He doesn't know what to do right now..Is this really happening??

Well Jungkook isn't a fool..He knows that he had sex with Tae without using protection five years ago..but Tae hates him now..How can he bear Jungkook's child after getting hurt millions of times by him..

Jungkook is confused..so he decided to know more about this..

If he gets to know that Taegguk is their son..He will not leave him alone..In these years, he only thought about getting Tae back..Now, he has another reason..Their child..His family..His world..He can't back off now..He will win Tae's heart again..He will get back his husband and his son..He has to and he will..

He will prove to Tae that he has changed..He will prove to Tae that he will not hurt him again..

Hello beautiful people 💕
I hope you all are doing well 💋

BTS went to White House yesterday..I am so proud of them..and the new album is also coming..I am so freaking excited😭😭

They look so good

They look so good..Oh my gosh 🥺