001 ◊ synopsis

"Your calm demeanour is enough to drive me mad, once we taste each other's lethal taste we both know that there's no going back."

- Sanzu Haruchiyo

"You're my patient that I am supposed to fix, but why am I falling into destruction with you?"

- Akashi Y/n

Some things are better hidden in the dark and Sanzu Haruchiyo will be your darkest secret. A man who will stir you up and will pull you down with him. With each other's poisonous taste, you will both drown in it.

A woman with a broken marriage who just unknowingly crave for comfort would unexpectedly find it to your own patient. The man who won't stop making you feel special so you would continuously crave for it. Making you cling on to him, until all of you longs for him.

A psychotic man who did his best to suppress his thirst for violence and a psychiatrist who will do her best to fix the messed up man. But does he really need saving? Can you really save him? Or would end up losing all of it with him.

A sweet destruction and a blissful downfall. 

Warning: This story would include violence, heavy smuts, cnc, mention of drugs and manipulation. I will put warnings on the chapters that would need it. Reader's discretion is advised, you've been warned.

Disclaimer: there won't be any bonten on this au, but sanzu's appearance would be the same as the bonten one,  less the tattoo. the characters that would be mentioned will only play their part in this story.