chapter 4 ◊ vengeance

If revenge is a pathetic thing to do, you are willing to be a pathetic person yourself. You want to get back at Takeomi for hurting you and looking at Sanzu Haruchiyo, he can be your salvation.

Seeing the determination in your eyes while looking at him, Sanzu opened his mouth to light up the fire growing inside you. "Stay with me here." He demanded and he didn't give you enough time to reply, he just placed his lips on top of yours.

A groan escaped your lips when he just suddenly bit your lower lip, nibbling your lips just to tease you and his tongue trailing on your lips with an intention of pleasing you.

His lips roughly yet passionately moving against yours like he's saying that you should focus on him and only him. "Haruchiyo..." you uttered his name and he felt shivers ran through his spine.

The man who asked to teach him how to please you is now melting you with his kisses, every move of his lips is intoxicating. Like an illegal drug that you've grown fond of.

Not minding your assistant outside, you two exchanged a fiery and hungry kiss like last night wasn't enough, instead it just made the two of you crave for each other even more. Your arms wrapped around Sanzu's nape while he grabbed your ass lifting you to the countertop.

He slightly pulled away from the kiss and stared at your plump and red lips because of his rough kiss before his eyes looked at yours. "You're beautiful." He uttered and his calloused hand caressed on your cheeks, "You don't deserve any of this, doctor. Lose yourself in me and I'll do it too."

You never knew that obsessive words will ever comfort you and his blue soft yet secretive eyes will dazzle you. Your hand also caressed his cheeks and your thumb automatically caressed on his scar. Sanzu looked into your eyes, your calm and cold facade gone, replaced with a needy look all just for him.

Sanzu wasn't able to control himself anymore and his hand just automatically and possessively held on your neck before roughly claiming your lips, a needy kiss. His kisses deepened as you kissed him back with equal ferocity.

He bit your lower lip hard that made you gasp, "H-Haru—" he cut you off by sliding his tongue inside your mouth, tasting you. Your sweet taste that is not mixed with any liquor, this is more addicting than he thought it would be. You're sober yet fooling around him, you don't even know what got into you.

Even your decency seems to fly with your sanity because of the french kiss from Sanzu Haruchiyo. Your body tingling whenever your tongues would touch and only the loud knock on the door woke you up from it.

"Y/n! Are you in there?! I'm fucking waiting here, why are you taking so long?!" You heard your husband's voice outside that almost made you flinch but you held back and put back your cold and indifferent expression.

"I'm in here, I'll go out later." You announced, not even explaining yourself and you looked at Sanzu who seemed amused by the sudden change in your expression. He's liking how your expression shows whenever he's riling you up.

"Later?" He asked while leaning on your shoulders so you grabbed his collar and hovered your lips on him. "We're not done yet, aren't we?" You whispered and stared deep into his eyes.

Sanzu bit his lower lip, This woman will never give me the chance of holding myself back. He thought before grabbing your nape and kissing your lips torridly, not minding the people outside, especially your husband. You've been good, it's the time to change all of that.

After having enough of ravishing your lips, his kisses travelled on your neck. You bite your lower lip to suppress your moans, "No marks... Haru." You uttered when you felt him sucking a part of your neck. "Duly noted, doctor." He whispered and proceeded on unbuttoning your pants.