chapter 10 ◊ submission

warning: drugged sex and cunnilingus.

They said karma's a bitch and you can feel that it is real

They said karma's a bitch and you can feel that it is real. That woman who approached Sanzu, you're not naive. You can feel that they might have hooked up once or twice and comparing yourself to her, you look average. You don't really know why Sanzu fancies you just like that.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard a knock on the door, you stood up and opened it thinking it was a room service, but it's Sanzu who came in front of you. He's intently looking at you as he comes inside, making you step back.

"Haru—" your words were cut off when he reached for your cheeks, "Why do you look so lost? What happened to my indifferent woman?" He remarked and caressed your cheeks. "How are you gonna fix me, if you look like you'll break any time?" He continued that made you bite your lower lip.

"I'm not fragile, if that's what you're talking about." You seriously said and looked straight into his eyes that put a smile on his lips. I should punish that Haitani for calling a woman as unique as you average. He thought.

Sanzu held your hand and brought it to his cheeks, "What's bothering my woman, hm?" He sweetly asked while his free hand snaked around your waist pulling you close to him, his saffron scent now mixed with a strong feminine perfume that seems to irk you.

"Let me turn that question around, what are you hiding from me?" You questioned and looked at him. After all those months of living and watching him, also after a few therapy sessions, instead of knowing him it feels like the gap is being too far.

"I am afraid that I did not bring my lovely doctor here to interrogate me." Sanzu uttered with a smile, "I brought you here to have some fun."

"How can I when you're confusing me? Why are you always riling me up?" You asked frustratedly and leaned on his chest, you're taking the risk of liking him. Your hand clenched on his shirt, "Should I really be liking you..?" You confusedly mumbled, he's your patient... someone diagnosed with ASPD at that.

Sanzu cupped your chin and made you look at him, "Didn't you accept me as your comfort? I'm your escape, bien aimee. I am who you need, ain't I?" He uttered and leaned closer to you, your lips now slightly touching. "And you're whom I need too, I need you, y/n. You're all I need and want..." He whispered before placing his lips against yours, kissing you gently and passionately.

You just stood there, accepting his kisses. His soft lips that are moving against yours, accompanied with soft and teasing bites. His tongue that was lightly trailing against yours, it's too tempting that you just found yourself kissing him back.

The soft kiss is slowly turning into a sensual one, Sanzu's hand held on your ass to lift you on his waist when a knock was heard on the door but that wasn't enough to make him stop. You had to tap his shoulder, "Someone... hmm!" He kissed your lips again.

"Is at the—" He bit your lower lip sending shivers to your body.

"San—uhm!" He claimed your lips once again. "L-Listen!" You exclaimed and pushed him a little bit harder. "Someone's at the door, Haruchiyo." You said while panting a little.