chapter 9 ◊ earned it

You looked at Sanzu who's driving while you're sitting on the passenger seat, one hand maneuvering the steering wheel while the other one is on your thighs. He looks so comfortable while doing it so you just let him.

Your eyes were closed as you recall his response a while ago. He wasn't even shocked or anything, his usual smile was still plastered on his face and denied it. "I was adopted since I was a child, I don't remember them." He answered nonchalantly.

Even as a psychiatrist, you find it hard to know if he's lying or not. "Penny for your thoughts, doctor? Or a kiss?" Sanzu said as he glanced at you. You just rolled your eyes at him, "Sanzu... what are we?" You asked and looked at him.

"You're married." He said and seriously stared at the road again, "That's what you are always telling me." He continued.

"I... I tried filing a divorce, but it's not easy. They won't approve of it easily and my husband... is pulling strings." You explained and looked down, feeling bad for the man who catered you when you're broken. The man whom you are starting to depend on.

Sanzu's hand squeezed on your thighs, "Do you really want to divorce him?" He asked. "Yes, I want to divorce him and stay with you." You straightforwardly answered and you were startled when the car suddenly stopped, it's a blessing that you're at the side lane.

"What was that? You scared—" You were cut off when he removed his seatbelt and hugged you tightly. "Y/n... do you know how happy I am right now?" He uttered and bliss can be heard in his voice.

Your hand automatically caresses his hair, as you hug him back. "I know, I don't deserve you because of my selfishness, I pushed you away a lot of times but here I am. I can't do it." You murmured and buried your face on his chest. His comforting saffron scent is like telling you that everything is fine.

He pulled away from the hug and caressed your cheeks, tucking your hair behind your ear as he looked deep into your eyes. Sanzu loves staring at your eyes because there, even if you're calm your eyes are expressive. And looking at you now, the affection flashing on your eyes is his mercy.

It's worth all that innocent act, just a little bit of kindness and comfort she gave in. He thought and caressed your lip. A broken woman that is now all mine, I bet you'd look much prettier if these lovely eyes will be tainted with fear inflicted by me. He leaned in and kissed your lips.

Your eyes closed, accepting his kisses. His soft lips that are against yours is enough to rob your sanity. Sanzu Haruchiyo who made you depend on him, with a little bit of touch you'll give in, even with pain you'll feel the pleasure because he made you like that.

"Haru..." you gasped when his hand slipped inside your shirt, he was about to cup your tits when his phone suddenly rang startling you. You pushed him away while you're catching your breath. "Answer your phone." You said and looked away.

The moment you turned your back on him, Sanzu's face darkened before grabbing the phone and going outside to answer it. It's Ran calling him. "What?" He angrily asked.

"We have already finished the preparations, fast isn't it? You should be proud that you have me as one of your—"

"Haitani Ran, I already told you not to do unnecessary things and that includes calling me just for this kind of shits." Sanzu irritatedly uttered and brushed his hair up.

"It's fun." Sanzu's sure that he saw Ran shrugging just now. "So fun that you might come back to jail." Sanzu remarked before dropping the call. Fuck, if only he isn't useful. He's too laid back.

Haitani Ran is the one acting as the boss of the organization that Sanzu's adopted family established. While he's secretly working behind them, controlling them like puppets to do his bidding. Even though he refrain from violence his manipulative nature is hard to suppress. The crave for others' despair is his pleasure.