chapter 7 ◊ craze

Warnings: cnc, light bondage marking fetish and cunnilingus.

Hearing those words come out of his mouth, you can already sense how dangerous it is

Hearing those words come out of his mouth, you can already sense how dangerous it is. Understanding the human brain is your forte and hearing him say that, you know very well that he's obsessed. But with his lips placed against yours that is robbing your sanity, you can't seem to hold back and you just found yourself returning every warmth he is giving.

"Haru..." his name rolled on your lips while he kissed you passionately. You were closing your eyes, feeling every movement of his lips with his tongue slightly licking on it, teasing you. While your eyes were closed, Sanzu slightly opened his eyes to glance at you.

Looking at you, who is earnestly kissing him back. "You're usually calm, but you're kind of persistent at this aspect, doctor." He remarked as he slightly parted your lips but still rubbed whenever he spoke.

You opened your eyes, meeting his blue orbs. Your heart is beating so fast as you feel his hand caressing on your waist. Wanting to remove the smell of another woman on him you tugged his shirt. "Hold me. I don't like it whenever you smell like them. Don't do this to me, Haruchiyo."

Desperation is coating your tone and thinking that he'll immediately agree, you closed your eyes to kiss him but he suddenly leaned on your ear. "Hold you? You mean fuck you, doctor?" He whispered.

You were taken by surprise at his use of words, he looked into your eyes and a soft smile crept on his lips. "You're the one who drew the boundary between us, are you not?" He uttered that shut you up.

His hand slipped under your shirt that made you flinch, "Drawing a boundary between us means we're nothing romantic. Using each other's body for our own satisfaction. That's what we are, right doctor? That's what you want us to be." Sanzu said and looked into your eyes.

He's furious about something. You thought, so your hand held on his wrist. "Haruchiyo... you're the one who came home smelling like other women." You said, matching his stare.

Sanzu suddenly chuckled and that shocked you, "And you're the one who's putting a distance between us." He paused and he suddenly ripped your shirt. You're used to his strength but you're shocked since he was never forceful. It was new yet instead of being scared, your heart is beating so fast out of excitement.

You were breathing heavily when his fingers traced the valley of your chest, taking off your brassiere. He leaned on your chest and kissed you there gently making you gasp and your body slightly arched. "H-Haru..."

He looked at you, "Using your marriage as an excuse to push me away. You're so cruel." He whispered while his lips were touching your bare skin and his hot breath coming in contact with your body.

"I just want to remind you—"

"To remind me that you're not mine, is that it?" Sanzu cut you off. Your hand clenched into fist. "We both know that." You replied.