three

Unedited, I'm sorry for the late update.

°•°🌱°•°

"Woo!"

"Hey Woo! Open up!"

Jeongwoo rubbed his eyes groaning from the pounding on his door. He got up sighing pulling himself to go answer the door.

"What do you want? Oh Y-yedam."

Yedam gave a bright smile, "good morning! Jihoon sent me to get you, he said something about a fair?"

Jeongwoo who just woke up stood there raking his brain until he realized, "oh shit! Yeah come in give me a second."

Yedam blinked before entering the males room and sat on his bed to wait. He carefully looked around from where he was as the young male frantically got ready. To tell you the truth, Yedam is one of the first people to step foot in his dorm, well second but Jeongwoo doesn't like when we talk about the first one.

Jihoon always told Yedam that the male was messy or he had some weird collection so he was a bit taken back to see a spotless room with almost nothing in it. Luckily Jeongwoo actually got to clean his room a bit last night.

"Your room is clean," Yedam stated a bit of surprise laced in his voice.

Jeongwoo chuckled, "yeah I don't own much."

"I wasn't really expecting it to look like this."

Jeongwoo turned throwing a jacket on, "should I be offended?"

Yedam shook his head, "no, no, you just exceeded my expectation that's all."

Jeongwoo tilted his head before shrugging, "yeah okay, we can go now."

Yedam nodded but found the male odd, they were friends of course but he's never spent time alone with him enough to notice his behavior. Which kind of is odd considering Yedam was a very observant person.

Following him out as they walked together to the fair grounds, loving the fact that it was close by.

"Jeongwoo! I tried calling and you never picked up my calls," Jihoon yelled slapping his back.

Jeongwoo groaned as his face showed pain, "ow, hyung."

"Hey, don't hurt him, he probably just forgot and slept in. Right woo?"

Jeongwoo nodded agreeing with Jaehyuk, the male knew him pretty well. Jihoon smiled slightly shrugging the situation off of his shoulders.

Doyoung already found his way next to Yedam while Asahi just watched everything around him by Jaehyuk.

"Asahi has been begging me to come since he heard the news about the fair opening this weekend," Jaehyuk laughed.

Asahi brought his attention back to group nodding with a small smile. Jeongwoo smiled slightly as well.

"Aren't fairs normally better at night," Doyoung asked.

Jaehyuk shrugged, "we can hang out all day but Asahi said that Jeongwoo might get to enjoy it more while it wasn't as crowded."

Jeongwoo met eyes with Asahi, "really?"

Asahi nodded, "you're safe with us."

Jeongwoo smiled, this was the first time he's heard the males voice but he was so sweet. Touched by the gesture which made Jaehyuk smiled with pride.

Jihoon put his arm around the younger male, "you ready to play?"

Jeongwoo nodded, he was normally nervous when it came to amusement park rides but he knew his friends would be right beside him.