eight

unedited, trust me I've been trying to catch up so I can post I lost inspo for a bit and going work and actually trying to relax is not easy lol. Thank you for sticking around <3 once I write enough I'll do double updates to make it up to you!!! Ily <3

°•°🌱°•°

Jeongwoo found it really difficult to have the male stay in his room while he was visiting, it was just for the weekend. However, Junghwan was already making the male feel anxious as he would come in and make himself at home and do what he wants. Jeongwoo took a deep breath as Junghwan left his empty ramen bowl on the table before he left without telling Jeongwoo where he was going.

Jeongwoo rushed to the door, "where are you going?"

"Out."

"Junghwan your mom is going to kill me if I lose you," Jeongwoo said.

Junghwan rolled his eyes and shove Jeongwoo from the door, "A party, I'll be back soon."

Jeongwoo couldn't even ask where it was or tell him to because then the door had already slammed in his face. Jeongwoo reached up to massage his temples as he turned around and almost started to cry at the mess in his room. This is why Jeongwoo barely had stuff, to begin with, so he wouldn't get to this point of chaos but with his best friend's clothes on the floor wrappers, he didn't know where to start. He took a deep breath so tears of frustration won't fall, then he began to clean.

"Woah what happen in here, "Jaehyuk said.

"Junghwan happened," Jeongwoo said.

"He's in town?"

Jeongwoo nodded, "he came up for the weekend, I really don't know how I'm going to survive."

"Was he like this before?"

Jeongwoo shook his head, "No, not all, he would always tell me where he's going, update me and clean up after himself but he just left without telling me and left this mess on top of it."

Asahi tilted his head, "that's strange."

Jeongwoo just shrugged, he was frustrated. It didn't make sense, what happened to his little Junghwan?

"Maybe he's going through puberty," Jaehyuk said.

"He's grown enough to get his shit together," Jeongwoo snapped.

Asahi jumped at how the male's voice rose, "Jeongwoo-ah."

Jeongwoo took a deep breath, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that. He's my best friend."

Jaehyuk nodded, "we can help you if you'd like."

Asahi grimaced at the mess, "do I have to?"

"Sahi," Jaehyuk said softly.

The male sighed, "okay fine."

They just started by putting all the trash into a bag, piling Junghwans clothes in the corner with his suitcase, then stacking his study materials on the coffee table.

"It looks decent enough," Jaehyuk announced.

Jeongwoo nodded, "yeah let's go throw this in the dumpster and go get dinner?"

The males agreed walking with Jeongwoo to the dumpster that was beside the dormitory building. It was a peaceful walk, Jeongwoo walked in front with a trash bag tossed over his shoulder and the couple walked behind holding hands.

Jeongwoo got to the dumpster throwing the trash inside before he turned around and clapped his hands to dust them off. Noticing someone nearby, "oh Ruto."