four

Unedited, kinda short

°•°🌱°•°

Jeongwoo was in his room after doing some work. Thinking about what Asahi had said the other day at the fair. He let out a sigh and threw on a sweater, grabbing a couple of things before he went out.

It was a bit cold out that evening when the sun was setting, Jeongwoo was just thinking to himself as he walked and observed all the beauty around him. He went to a nearby convenience store getting a quick drink before sitting at a bench in a park. Empty and Silent.

Asahi was right, maybe if he told his friends what he goes through they would understand him more. Only Jaehyuk knew, now Asahi and that's only because he was curious about Jeongwoo. He couldnt be made at Jaehyuk either, knowing the male only wanted to help. Well there was a couple of other people that knew about these minor setbacks but, he doesn't really associate with them. Anymore, but every once in a while he missed them.

"Woo?"

Jeongwoo looked up and saw Haruto, "don't call me that."

"I'm sorry."

"What do you want?"

"Can I sit?"

Jeongwoo scooted over, "I guess."

Haruto sat down but leaving distance between them, he didn't want to make the male uncomfortable, "it's nice out."

Jeongwoo looked up at the sky, "yeah, it's beautiful."

Haruto glanced over at him with a small smile, "yeah, beautiful."

Jeongwoo looked towards him which made him look away, "why are you out this late?"

Was he staring at me?

Haruto leaned back, "just thinking, you?"

Jeongwoo let out a sigh and looked back up, "me too."

"What if one of my friends liked one of your friends?"

Jeongwoo shrugged, "good for them I guess."

For a short time it was silent just the faint sound of wind and the leaves rustling.

"Hyunsuk hyung has a crush on Jihoon hyung," Haruto stated flatly.

Jeongwoo smiled slightly, "tell him to go for it."

"He wants me to help him."

"Oh, so you need my help."

Haruto nodded, "I know we aren't together but as acquaintances, maybe we can start over."

Jeongwoo looked at Haruto, "we were always just friends Ruto."

Haruto turned to meet his eyes, "I'm sorry."

They knew they were both hurting but, they could never talk about what happened between them to be able to fix it. Both of them were hoping this would be a healing phase for them, yet they can barely even leave each others side.

"I'll help," Jeongwoo said.

Haruto smiled a bit, "So tomorrow, I'm taking them to eat in the commons like you guys always do. I just gotta figure out to get them to cross paths."

Jeongwoo chuckled, "don't worry, I got it."

°•°🌱°•°

Jihoon was sitting at the table looking at the doodles on his shoes waiting for his friends to meet up.

"Jeongwoo where are you," Jihoon whispered.

It was almost time so Jihoon just decided to get his breakfast first. The male got up getting into line for his food, the line went by quickly.

He was at the end of the line with his meal when from behind he was pushed making all his food fall on the floor.

"Hey are you okay," someone rush up helping him collect his dishes to put them back on his tray.

"Yeah I'm fine, thank you," Jihoon spoke finally looking up seeing a cute blonde male.

"I'm Hyunsuk by the way."

Jihoon smiled, "Jihoon."

"Let me buy you breakfast," Hyunsuk said.

"No it's okay, I was using my meal plan."

"No seriously its fine, I need to get breakfast too."

So Jihoon went with him, letting the male by him breakfast.

"Thank you, how can I repay you?"

Hyunsuk laughed, "no need, but maybe getting your number could help."

Jihoon blushed, no man has ever made him this nervous before, "s-sure."

Dammit Jihoon, you stuttered!

Hyunsuk took out his phone letting him exchange number, "see you around."

"O-okay."

Jihoon smiled and scurried back to his table where everyone was their either their meals.

"Jihoon what took you so long," Jeongwoo whined.

Jihoon sat down with no word, Doyoung placed and hand on his forehead, "hyung are you alright?"

"Hyunsuk asked for my number."

"Hyunsuk? Like the choi hyunsuk," Yedam gasped.

Jihoon nodded, "I dont even know how to feel."

Jeongwoo just smiled while looking off to meet eyes with Haruto who threw a wink at him.

Maybe, we are getting somewhere.