seventeen

Unedited, say the name seventeen! I think so far this might be one of the longest stories I've ever written. Thank you everyone for enjoying it! Your votes and comments are what motivate me <3

°•°🌱°•°

Jeongwoo looked in the mirror his hair was a mess, and his lips were bruised and swollen. As if he had been making out with a certain someone for a while.

"Hey woo!"

Jeongwoo jumped a bit before walking out of the bathroom, "yeah?"

Haruto looked up at him, in love with the sight of the stunned boy, "oh, um, I finished the project I was assigned."

Jeongwoo quirked up a brow, not convinced, "yeah so?"

"We should go for ice cream," Haruto said scratching the back of his neck.

Jeongwoo smiled, "we literally made out like all night and now you are getting nervous to ask me to get ice cream."

Haruto coughed, "hey, Woah now, you could have said no but, you didn't which means you wanted me just as much as I did."

Jeongwoo rolled his eyes, "yeah, whatever."

Jeongwoo went back to the bathroom to wash off his face wiping some of the smeared blood from his lips. He pops back out seeing that Haruto was by the door with his shoes on. Sliding on his shoes and jacket he was ready to go as well.

The taller male locked the door behind them before they went out together to get ice cream. The place brought back awkward memories so they decided to order and walk around outside instead.

"It's nice out huh?"

Jeongwoo nodded, "I haven't seen Asahi and Jaehyuk in a while, weird huh?"

Haruto nodded, "yeah we've hung out with Hyunsuk and Jihoon more recently."

Jeongwoo takes a breath, "I think that's just cause Jihoon hyung is worried about me."

Haruto laughed a bit, "Asahi and Jaehyuk would literally kill me with their eyes every time I got near you."

Jeongwoo also laughed, "seriously?"

Haruto nodded, "seriously, but they are so much more open towards me now. So it's good that we are in this together."

Jeongwoo poked at his ice cream, "yeah, together."

Haruto had a soft smile on his face as he looked around at all the different types of people around them. The silence filled the air as their brains filled with random thoughts.

"Are you done with that?"

Jeongwoo looked down at his empty cup, "I didn't even notice I ate it all, I guess I am."

Haruto took the cup and threw them away, "so what do you want to do now?"

"You are the one that asked me out," Jeongwoo said.

Haruto tilted his head, "I mean, yeah but, I didn't mean like a date just as two friends you know. I really don't want to make you uncomfortable and so I didn't want to ask just so you-"

"Ruto shut up, you're rambling," Jeongwoo chuckled.

"Oh sorry," Haruto scratched the back of his neck.

Jeongwoo touched the other males' biceps going down until he held his hands, "we can do whatever you want, I'll be okay."

Haruto smiled, "it's nice to get out of the room but maybe we should invite our friends to your place. I would like to see them again."