seven

Unedited, not even proof read

How many of you would be interested in an applyfic, ask questions if you have any.

°•°🌱°•°

Asahi was laying on Jaehyuk's bed on his stomach, a phone in his hand with his feet swinging in the air. He was bored out of his mind but had a lot on his mind. So he spent his time thinking to himself while he scrolled mindlessly.

Jaehyuk was working at his desk which was by the window of his room which had a nice view of a small park. He often would look outside and people watch especially when he was taking a break from studying. Jaehyuk yawned stretching his arms above his head before he took a sip of his water before he did look out the window. Occasionally he would look back at Asahi just to look at him.

Asahi let out a small noise which made the male look at him, "Is everything okay?"

Asahi nodded, "yeah just lost on my game."

Jaehyuk smiled a bit finding him cute as he looked back outside, "you know I'm confused about Jeongwoo's situation."

Asahi put his phone down, "that was a bit random, why are you bringing that up right now?"

Jaehyuk shrugged, "I don't know, maybe the fact that they are outside and I can see them talking."

Asahi got up and rushed over indeed seeing Jeongwoo and Haruto on a bench talking but the distance between them on the bench was big enough for both Asahi and Jaehyuk. Asahi sighed, "I don't know, it's kind of weird."

"Maybe we should start accepting Haruto," Jaehyuk mumbled which shocked Asahi.

"But he did something wrong," Asahi said.

Jaehyuk shrugged, "Something just doesn't make sense, did we like ever ask Haruto or Junghwan their side of the story?"

Asahi sat on the floor resting his head against Jaehyuks thigh, "you're right, maybe Jeongwoo is trying to accept something he misunderstood."

Asahi thought about what he would do if he was Haruto and of course, he would defend himself. Or at least try to explain his side of the story. Asahi only knew so much, and that knowledge he shared about the situation is the same amount Jaehyuk and Jeongwoo had.

"Whatever it is, I don't think Haruto told him yet," Jaehyuk said.

"Why wouldn't he defend himself? I would," Asahi said.

"What if he himself doesn't know the full story?"

"Jaehyuk, that's dumb. It happened to him, he has to know."

Jaehyuk just shrugged placing a hand on Asahi's head, "let's just try to accept that Haruto is probably going to be around more."

Asahi nodded as he closed his eyes, "okay."

Jaehyuk chuckled seeing the male relax against him as he started to play with his hair, "are you tired?"

Asahi just nodded which made Jaehyuk get up and pull up the male taking him to the bed he was in before. They both laid down, Asahi finding his comfort in the chest of the male. Jaehyuk let out a sigh of happiness as he felt all his worries wash away just by being in the male's grasp.

"I love you," Jaehyuk whispered.

Asahi was already sleeping but tried to nuzzle in closer which was enough of a reply for Jaehyuk, knowing the male was only to say it on rare occasions which made it more special.

I love you too, hyuk.

°•°🌱°•°

"Jihoon and Hyunsuk to be getting closer," Haruto stated.

Jeongwoo nodded, "yeah it's nice to see hyung happy."

"Hyunsuk is normally pretty cheerful but it's different this time," Haruto said.

"Jihoon seems to like you," Jeongwoo stated.

"You think so? I wouldn't want any more of your friends to hate me, I wouldn't really know what to do with myself."

Jeongwoo chuckled, "they are nice people I swear."

"So are you."

"Ruto, damn you."

Haruto looked around, "sorry, do you want to get ice cream?"

Jeongwoo looked over at him trying to hold back a laugh at the random subject change and shrugged, "sure."

The two got up and made their way to Baskin Robbins, not sponsored. The two of them both got waffle cones with a scoop of chocolate ice cream. Jeongwoo happily ate his ice cream while Haruto ate his slowly. It was silent between them but it was comfortable.

"Never thought I would get to see you guys in the same room again," a voice said.

Haruto looked up seeing someone who hasn't seen in a while, "J-Junghwan."

Jeongwoo looked up hearing the name getting up excitedly, "Junghwan! You didn't tell me you were coming!"

The boy smiled hugging the male, "surprise."

Haruto felt a lump in his throat as memories began to flow threw his head, he had no words to say. His skin had possibly paled and he felt sick to his stomach. Junghwan was not someone he want to see. Ever.

Junghwan smiled at him and opened his arms, "come on we are all still friends here."

Jeongwoo glanced at Haruto seeing the male was truly uncomfortable which made him confused. Junghwan always told him that he still talked to Haruto, so why would he act like this? Especially towards a friend. He looked at Jeongwoo which made him feel slightly less of everything he was feeling as he got up.

Junghwan pulled him in for a hug, "you're still the same."

Same? In what way? vulnerable? Afraid? He felt a knot in his stomach he had to get out of here.

Haruto swallowed a lump in his throat, "sorry, I actually need to go right now."

Junghwan pouted, "we will see each other soon right?"

Haruto gave a half-hearted smile, "I guess."

Haruto quickly got his stuff together, after he made it out of the restaurant he started running back to his room before he screamed, "why did you need to come back?"

I hate you.