Moviess and foood🍿

*Emily's POV*

When I woke up Jentzen was gone. I was a little freaked out that he. Was gone so I went to look for him. I saw his shoes at the door so I knew he was still here. I keep looking for him.

I start to hear faint voices from pipers room. I walked over there and crack open the door a bit.

"Why were you cuddling with Emily?" Lev says smirking.

"Will you stop asking me that! Me and Emily are just friends ok?!" He says back.

"Yeah right!" Piper says chuckling.

" Fine I like her! Is that what you wanted to hear? I like her and I have since before elliana. Ellie was just a distraction from my ture feelings." He says turning bright red.

"Woahh..." Lev and Piper say shocked.

I walk in the room.

"Whatcha talking about?" I said.

"Nothin. You guys wanna go get somethin to eat?" Said Piper.

"Sure" we all say.

We go to get some food. We went to a local restaurant. I sat next to Jentzen. After a while I felt like someone was staring at me. I look around and see four girls looking at us. I wave and smile. As soon as I do they walk over to us and started asking for pics and atographs.

After the first four got pic and stuff like a million other people can and asked for picture and autographs. I started to get nervous.

I felt a hand grab mine. I look down and it's jentzens. He signed the last person and autograph. Still after everyone was gone he held onto my hand. In so happy we've got closer lately.

After we finished eating we all went back to me and pipers house and watched movies in the living room. Me and Jentzen we're sharing a blanket. He moved his hand making it slightly touch mine. I instantly got butterflies. I layed my head on his shoulder. He held my hand

WE WERE HOLDING HANDS AGAIN! AND THIS TIME IT WASN'T TO CALM ME DOWN. I drifted off to sleep. Damn I really like him huh?