HUH???

*Emily's POV*

He just kissed me! OMG! I kiss him back. He is kissing ME! He pulled away and said:

"Emily I've liked you since the day I met you. It grew when you moved in with Piper. Im sorry. If you don't like me like that but I needed to get it off my chest." He stated turning bright red.

"Jentzen. I've like you since I saw your Instagram. When I first met you I thought I never had a chance but I guess not" I replied.

"You are the most amazing person in the world! " Jentzen said staring at me.

I kiss him. We talk for another like half an hour until I get a text from Piper to come home now!

"Uh Jentzen!" I say showing him my phone.

"Let's go!" He says grabbing my hand and jogging towards the house.

When we get there I see ELLIANAS car outside. We run in and ELLIANAS yelling at lev Piper and hunter.

"Where is he!"she screams.

"We don't know! Can you chill out!" Lev yells defensively.

"NO! Where is he!" She yells.

"What's going on!" Jentzen yells.

"Jentzen I think we should talk. I want you back!" She says touching his shoulder.

"Uh no!!" He says swatting her hand away.

"Oh come on! You know you like me still! She smirked at him.

"NO I DON'T! I like Emily! Leave me alone! You cheated on me!" He yelled at her.

" You like...HER." She looked at me with disgust. I felt like crap. I look at the ground.

"Yes and she would never cheat on me! NEVER! He said. I smile.

"Will you stop smiling you B****!" She snapped at me as she got in my face.

"Get out of my face." I stepped back calmly. I know that pisses her off. I started at my nails. I saw Jenzten laughing out of the corner of my eye.

"Ugh thai is why your mom left!" Elliana says getting out more of my face.

I push her.

"I punched me in the face. I punched her in the nose making her fall back.

"Leave me alone a**h***!" I say looking at her as shes on the ground.

Jentzen pulls me into a kiss.

"I think I love you Emily." He says pulling me away...