Friday or Life's a Bitch and Then You Die

Chapter 19: Friday or Life's a Bitch and Then you Die

They didn't have sex.

At least. 

 Not anal sex.

There definitely was a lot of cum.

But no penetration.

Noah was still nervous, despite Ted's pep talk, that he would hurt Jamie. And besides, what was the rush? They had the rest of their lives together to explore every position and possibility that their more experienced gay friends could suggest.

Thursday was about being in love.

And sucking each other off again and again.

Jamie was able to put Luke's advice into play. Noah got his first rim job that day, never having realized such a thing was possible, but was more than willing to let Jamie practice on him, and once he got the idea, happy to share the fun, eating out his best friend's ass until he squeaked and shivered.

In between, they snacked on crap from Jamie's pantry, gamed, watched a movie, took multiple showers together, tongue kissing as the warm water fell on them. They gave each other head in Jamie's room, in the living room, in the kitchen, in the backyard, and under the dining room table. The highlight for Noah, was when they managed to sixty nine for the first time, with much giggling and pushing of arms and legs out of the way, hands on each other's asses, mouths sucking each other simultaneously.

It was amazing and surprising and fun and by the end of it, right before Jamie's parents got home at six o'clock, they were exhausted but happy and in love and happy and happy and happy.

That night they fell asleep in each other's arms, too tired to squeeze even an iota of sperm from their wilted cocks. Nuzzling into each other, kissing each other goodnight.

At midnight, Noah sat up straight in bed, and clutched his head, distraught.

"What? Oh my god, Noah, what's wrong?"

Noah turned to Jamie, despair evident in every inch of his face and body.

"What? What?!!!!"

Noah opened his mouth, closed it, opened it again.

"I... I..."

"What???!!!!!!"

"I forgot my French test was today." And pouted, then grinned.

"Fucking asshole, give me a fucking heart attack," Jamie grumbled as Noah found the energy to get hard one last time, climbing up his friend's body.

"Make it up to me," Noah murmured. And sighed as Jamie took him in his mouth for like the seventh time that day. "Mmmmm, ok. Definitely worth it."

===

Friday morning they drove to school. Grinning at each other like lunatics. But Jamie was having a new problem he'd never had before. Every single time he looked at Noah, he got hard. And after yesterday, his cock seemed to think that meant it should be attended to immediately. So it began to ache and chafe, and even more embarrassingly, leak a little, when Noah glanced at him, or if Noah touched his hand or if Noah breathed.

At break, he just couldn't stand it any more. He waited impatiently in front of Noah's English class, and when his best friend left the classroom, Jamie looked at him, and bit his lip, brows drawn together, one hand rubbing his hip. Just one glance and Noah knew what was going on. He grabbed Jamie's hand, and together they stumbled down the hall and into "their" bathroom, the one they escaped to during their freshman year.