Pomp and Strange Circumstance

The Amity Coliseum is scheduled to arrive in Atlas. Everyone was outside of the mine they were supposed to clear out. Of course, Team JNPR and Oscar witnessed the Ace Operatives were chewing Naruto out for revealing their past in a cruel manner and the man listened it all with a smile on his face. To him, they were just hot air. Once they were done, Clover announced the objectives.

Blake looked up to see Yang looking at her. Yang said. "Sorry! Just not used to the new hair yet!"

"Is it...bad?" Blake asked shyly.

Yang answered nervously. "No! No! It's good! Great even!"

Naruto added. "Blake isn't the only one with a hairdo today."

That is where Yang noticed the change of Naruto's hair. It was a blend of crimson red and sunny blonde yellow. Yang exclaimed. "That hair of yours looks awesome on you!"

Naruto nodded. "I know. Let's just say Weiss' braid inspired me."

Marrow grumbled. "Man...I didn't sign up to be a babysitter."

"Well the rest of us have to babysit you all the time." Harriet snorted and started to walk away. Marrow huffed and walked too.

Ruby shivered. "It's so cold here!"

 "It's so cold here!"

Weiss pointed out. "The cold here would kill you in hours if you're not wearing protective clothing or aura."

Naruto chuckled. "If you wish, I can make a warm seal for you Ruby." Ruby used her semblance to give him a crushing bone hug and he saw her eyes shine.

"Really!? You could do that!? Can you make one for me!?" Ruby asked in rapid fire succession. Naruto nodded before pushing Ruby off of him, he raised his arm and fired a paper off his wrist and onto her chest.

Ruby felt the paper warm her and thanked him.

They entered the mine soon after and saw a dead end.

Blake pointed out. "This particular mine was caved in and many Faunus workers had died. Illia's parents among them."

Weiss said in remembrance. "I remembered how furious my father was. My complacency to change it all. If only I could take back all of the suffering of many Faunus."

"