At the Bar

Bella's POV
I woke up to a rooster and realized I was in Tuck's room at his house. It was summer vacation so Tuck and Brody are living in their house for the summer. I feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist and saw my boyfriend, Tuck still asleep. I just smile as I think about yesterday, it was our first year anniversary and Tuck surprised me at the Enchanted lake with a picnic. He is so sweet.

I got out of bed and changed into my clothes. I was wearing a nightgown but I wasn't wearing it around the house.

After changing into this...

Bella's outfit^^^ (with white sneakers)

... I headed downstairs, I saw Bailey making pancakes and Cassidy and Chloe at the table.

"Oh, Morning Bella." Bailey said surprised.

"Good morning." I replied.

"Good Morning, your highness." Cassidy jokes.

"Cassidy, you know that Bella hates it when we call her that." Bailey said.

"I know."

"So, how was your anniversary with Tuck yesterday?" Chloe asked me.

"Magical. Tuck is dreamy." I said daydreaming about yesterday.

"Wrong person." Cassidy, and Chloe said.

I was confused and said, "What? He is."

"I just never thought I see that he actually fell for someone. Even with someone with very beautiful purple tips in her hair." Cassidy said.

"Or a real magical princess." Chloe said.

Ever since my 17th birthday, my hair stayed this ombre blue and purple hair which I think is amazing and so does Tuck. He said it's more me and unique.

Then the boys came down but when I saw what Tuck was wearing a red plaid shirt with a white t-shirt. We kind of match the style.

"You copy me." Tuck and I said at the same time.

"How do you two always dress in the same outfit?" Brody questioned.

"I don't know and I don't care because it's cute." Tuck said before kissing my head.

"So... been as everyone is here, I got Bailey a gig at the Bar next week and they said we can play too." Dylan said.

Everyone was excited except for me because I have no idea what that means...

"What does that mean?"

"You date my brother for a year; which is shocking, and have no idea what that means." Brody comments.

"Maybe it's because Tuck doesn't invite her." Beau said.

"He doesn't have a choice." Bailey said.

"How come?" I asked.

"Remember how Bailey became our nanny?" Tuck asked and I nodded my head Yes.

"Well, Boone has been on to us for a while and almost exposed us." Tuck explains.

"OK, that is a good thing about Bella not going." Beau said.

"Well, I just got a message that Boone isn't going." Bailey said.

"So I can come because I love to come." I said excitedly.

"I don't know. I want Bella to come with us but I'm worried that Bella will be exposed and so will Auradon if people knew." Tuck said.

I can't blame him for being protective. He just want me to be safe.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Cassidy asked.

"Remember, Auradon is a land where fairytale characters are real and have kids and grandkids." Brody remains her.

"Right." Cassidy released.

"But let Bella come for one night." Bailey said.

"I would love that." I said I.

"I guess it's alright as long as we don't run into trouble. Also, Brody how is it shocking that we've been dating for a year?" Tuck asked his brother as he hugs me.

"I thought you two would break up at 6 months." Brody said.

Tuck's Dad nudged Brody in the guts making me and Tuck laughed. I'm excited that I get to come to see the Haywoods perform because I never get to do that.

Tuck's POV
I love the fact that Bella's coming with to the Bar but the main reason why I didn't want Bella to come with is because some of the girls that I used to flirt with and I used to date go to the Bar and they're asking me about who Bella is and telling me weird rumors. My family does know about this but I didn't want to scare Bella so I didn't say anything.

Skip time till the gig...

So we were having dinner while we waited for Bailey to start performing. I mostly talked to Bella but then...

"So you're Bella?"

It was Cindy. She was terrible as Leila but was a little nicer until you mess with her.

"H-Hello." Bella said scared. Uh oh.

"Cindy, what do you want now?" I asked.

"Listen, princess, I don't know who or what you are... but don't think you won the battle." Cindy said.

Cindy left and there was a scared Bella...

"Now I understand why didn't want me to come." Bella said.

"Yep." I replied.

Then the lights went off.

"That's our cue. Come on, kids." Bailey said.

I kissed Bella on her cheek and headed to the stage leaving her with my dad and Chloe.

Bella's POV
After Tuck kissed me on the cheek and left, I turned red.

"You know you're a tomato, right?" Tuck's dad asked.

"Oops." I said.

"Bella loves Tuck." Chloe teases.

So the music started and Bailey, Tuck, Brody, Dylan, and Cassidy started to play and I was enjoying it. I mean, I never heard or seen them play and they're amazing.

But I got a weird feeling like someone is watching me. I look and thought I saw Leila with Maleficent's Scepter but I looked again and she was gone.

After the show, they took me to the cave that leads to the Isle because it's a 5-minute walk there from their house. I still can't get over the fact that I saw Leila with Maleficent's Scepter.

The next day...

I was walking in the forest of Auradon when I scream...

And found Jason Facilier on the ground not moving...

"Bella?"

I look and saw...

"Mom, dad, what are you doing here?"

"We were having a picnic... Oh My Goodness." My dad said noticing Jason.

"Is he... dead?" I asked.

My dad went to check his pulse...

"He's alive but unconscious." My dad said.

"OK." My mom said relief, "I'll call the guards and the doctor and they'll do this."

"But who would do this?" I asked.

Who did this Jason Facilier and why?