Tuck and Bella Meets (Again)

Hey Unicorn Stars
Just a quick note, Bella and Tuck can recognize each other in their dreams but they can't in reality. This is what happens in life.

I know this because I always remember my dreams every night. But my teacher told me that it's a good thing. Commented down if you remember any of your dreams. And let's get on with the story...

No one's POV
Bella and Tuck have bumped into each other and when they looked at each other...

"Who are you?" They both said.

Tuck stood up. "Hey, are you hurt?" Tuck asked Bella.

"No, I'm fine," Bella said. Tuck helps Bella up as they smiled at each other.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. I'm Tuck. Tuck Haywood."

"I'm Bella. Bella Beast." Bella introduced herself to Tuck.

"I like your hair." Tuck said looking at Bella's ombre blue and purple hair.

"Oh, umm... thank you. So you know about this secret garden too?"

"Well, yeah. I heard something and found myself in another... world." Tuck said confused.

"Oh, umm..." Bella started. She was trying to find an excuse to hide Auradon. But then she looks at Tuck. She felt a connection with the boy. "Hey Tuck, you know look familiar, have we met before?"

"I think so because you look familiar too." Tuck said. "Hey, you wanna hang? Maybe we can see if we remember something."

"Sure." Bella said.

"Then let's go." Tuck said taking Bella's hand.

They ran out of the secret garden and went to the mall. They didn't talk much. They came to the ice cream store; Milky Lane. They got a table and didn't talk until Bella broke the silence.

"So Tuck, tell me a little bit about yourself." Bella asked.

"Well, I'm 18 years old, I live in the countryside, and I love music." Tuck said, "What about you Bella?"

"Well, I'm 18 years old too, I love sketching, and I'm an only child." Bella said.

Then Tuck realized something, "Hey, are you from Auradon and a princess?" Tuck asked making Bella look at him in shock.

"How did you know that?"

"I... don't know, I just figured out."Tuck said.

"I guess since you figure out, I am the princess of Auradon. But don't tell anyone." Bella said.

"I promise." Tuck said then Bella realized something.

"Hey Tuck. Do have siblings name; Chloe, Cassidy, Dylan and Brody?" Bella asked making Tuck look at her in shock.

"How did you know that?"

"I don't know, I figured it out." Bella said.

"Ok, so they are my siblings and I have a dad and my mom passed away." Tuck said. "How do we know each other if we never met?"

"I don't know but it's kinda funny." Bella said making them both chuckle.

They got their ice creams and were mostly quiet while eating it.

"Hey Bella?" Tuck asked making Bella look at him. "If I say three things about you, then you must say three things about me."

Bella thought for a moment before answering, "Sure. I'll got first. Let's see... ummm... your favorite color is green, you were a flirt but not anymore and your biggest secret is that you and your brother were sheep riders."

"How did you know my biggest secret?" Tuck asked and Bella shrugged.

"Ok? My turn... ummm... your favorite color is blue, you have magic powers and... you hate it when boys flirt or use you." Tuck said.

"Impressive." Bella said.

The rest of the day, Bella and Tuck hang out. They got to know and understand each other. Bella showed Tuck her powers and Tuck showed Bella his favorite places. The two kept feeding sparks with each other.

Tuck and Bella's POV
How does this girl/boy understand me? It's like we're meant to be together. It feels like my dream. Wait, what if she/he is from my dream. But then why don't we remember each other?

No one's POV
The end of the day, Bella and Tuck went home after exchanging numbers and text a lot. And decided not to say a word about this to anyone, not even their parents.

Ok you guys, sorry for the hold up. But stay toone because Bella and Tuck are about remember everything...