Witchcraft Magic

Tuck's POV
Bella, my dad, and I were walking in the park where I remember seeing Leila in middle school before she disappeared. I was only just going to go with Bella but my dad insisted that he come with us. Half of the time, Bella held my hand and arm because she was scared.

"Tuck, are you sure we're at the right place? I mean, no one ever comes here for a walk." My dad asked.

My dad makes a good point. We were in the part of the park that nobody goes to because many people mysteriously vanish when they walk there and never come back.

"Why?" Bella asked scared.

"I'll tell you later, you look too scared already." I told her. 

"Look..."

My dad pointed and saw Leila coming out from... a door but there is no door.

We hid so that she didn't see us. We watched as she left and we went to where the "door" could be.

"Are you sure about this princess?" I asked Bella.

"I have to try." Bella said.

"OK."

Bella kisses my cheek before doing the spell. Bella tried to practice one of her spells yesterday but she said she felt weak and dizzy, so I was worried about her doing magic.

"Ok, here's goes nothing." Bella said.

The spell: For what we find to be visible now shows us what is invisible.

In a purple smoke, an abandoned trailer appeared. I went to check on Bella, whi looks dizzy.

"You good?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm a little bit dizzy but I'm OK." Bella said.

"Alright, let's see what's inside." My dad said.

I took Bella's hand and we headed inside. There was a kitchen, bed, couch, and a table. Bella opened a cabinet and saw bottles of different color liquids with weird name tags that I'm guessing are magic potions, my dad found a book with spells and I found this plan of making Bella and I break up by using a spell. And then Bella screamed...

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

"Bella, what's wrong?" I asked her.

I looked in the big closet and saw a creepy shrine of me on the door. OK, that's scary.

"That is creepy." I commented.

"Yep."

"But the only question is, why is she doing this? I mean I understand, not being married to someone you like is hard but this is insane." Bella said.

"I agree." My dad said reading a book. "Hey, look at this."

My dad found a book that was Leila's diary. It said that it wasn't the first time she was rejected by a boy and she's not 140 years old, she's a 1000 years old and was adopted by so many royal families.

She was rejected so many times by princes that she used it to make her stronger. She only used herself but when she came to Nashville, she had to break the heart of a boy. If the person got heartbroken then she uses the feeling. But then she fell in love with me and decided to mix true love and a broken heart to become more powerful than ever before. She wants to rule the world.

"So if she breaks us up, then her magic will become more powerful." Bella said.

"But how and why?"

"It says here that whenever she becomes jealous of someone else's life and wants it badly, she'll do whatever it takes to get it." I read.

"Including you, Tuck. Man, this girl doesn't move on." Bella said.

"And she still loves the boys from hundreds of years ago." My dad said.

"I am so glad I'm over Leila. She is insane." Tuck said.

"Totally."

Bella took pictures of Leila's diary, her plan, and the potions but then...

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

We turned around and saw Leila standing by the door...

"Aww, you figure out my plan." Leila said.

"Which will never happen." My dad said.

I pulled Bella into my arms and she wraps her arms around my waist.

"You two are cute together, Not." Leila said sarcastically.

Leila makes a black fireball...

"It's time for you to go."

Leila through the ball at use but Bella created a force field around us.

"Tuck, Beau, you may wanna hang on and close your eyes." Bella said.

Bella's POV
Tuck and Beau were confused but closed their eyes. I whispered a spell and we vanish. I'm sure we left Leila in her trailer very angry.

We magical pop up in Auradon in front of Auradon Prep. But I didn't feel too well...

"And in front of Auradon Prep, great." Beau said sarcastically.

"You OK princess?" Tuck asked me.

I was very dizzy, "Yeah, I think..."

"Bella?"

And then everything went black...