The Forbidden Mountains

Hey Unicorn Stars
So for a while now I've been writing a little bit differently if you can tell so I decided to continue writing that way now.

Mal's POV

"Bella!" "Bella!" I cried out my daughter's name. I haven't seen Bella all day and I'm getting worried. As I was walking around looking for her, I started to feel something.

Everything started to disappear and I was in a mysterious place. It was dark and scary and it felt familiar. Like I wasn't here but I felt like I was. I noticed a green light, as I walked there and was Leila with the Scepter and Bella chained to the wall. I looked closely at Bella and saw that her eyes were green and I understand what was happening. Then everything disappear and I was back at the castle. My heart was racing but I knew what happened.

At Evie's house...

I decided to tell Evie, Jay, and Carlos about this.

"Wait... so Bella was kidnapped by Leila and she's in the Forbidden Mountains. Are you sure Mal?" Jay asked me as I panic around.

"I am sure. Bella can't use magic until she's cured and that version spell would use a lot of your energy and since Bella is poison, she had to use it. It was the only way she could get help". I explained.

"Yes but then wouldn't Bella spend the message to Tuck, I mean he is her boyfriend. He would've just told us". Evie commented.

"Obviously she would but I think she wanted to me because she's in my mom's old lar. That and it's scary.

"Mal does make a good point. I mean, for a fact that I'm still scared of that place". Carlos said.

"Everyone is scared of that place Carlos," Jay said

"Look, Bella is trouble and we have to go save her". I said

"Should we tell Ben". Evie asked and I immediately said "No". They all looked at me confused.

"Mal? Don't you want Ben to know". Evie said as she walked toward me.

I explain why. "I do want Ben to know but he's more focused on Bella's coronation and I can't let him worry more. We have to go on our own".

"Shouldn't we at least tell Tuck?" Carlos asked.

"In Bella's opinion yes but I know that she doesn't want him to get hurt and the Forbidden Mountains are too dangerous, especially for the Haywoods". I explained.

"Then let's do this". Jay as he stands up.

Carlos stands up and we gather around and pull our arms in. "Course we're rotten, to the core".

We said and headed out to the Forbidden Mountains. I've been here once before but only to see my mother's old home and it was scary. Once we came to the castle, I felt really anxious but I have to save my daughter.

"This is terrifying, can we go home".

We got scared and shocked by the voice until we saw that it was...

"Dude, what are you doing here?"
Carlos asked his dog's best friend.

"I saw you guys walking so I followed".

"Well Dude, since you're here, can you help us?" I asked the dog.

"Yeah sure but why are you guys here?" Dude asked us.

"Mal got a vision message from Bella saying that Leila kidnapped her and she's here," Evie said.

"In that case." Dude said before sniffing out. "I got something... It's Bella's new perfume; Rosemarie scent. Let's go."

We followed Dude into the castle and through the halls. As we walked around, we saw Leila creating an army. This isn't good. We walked passed the room and headed down the hallway, kinda reminds me of the time we broke into the Museum of Cultural History.

"Follow me". Dude said as we ran after him and we came to the dungeon. We looked through the little window on each of the doors until we saw...

"Bella".

"Mom". Bella said as she came to the window. I placed my hand on her face as I saw she had a few bruises. The green crack on her arm is very bad.

"Are you hurt?" I asked her.

"No, but I do feel sick and weak". She said.

"Don't worry Bella, we'll get you out". Evie said before hearing...

"Not so fast". It was Leila. She made the Scepter glow and blasted us making us disappear from the dungeon.

We appeared back at the castle.

"Oh No. What are we going to do?" Mal said.

Tuck's POV
I was trying to call Bella for the past hour. I was getting so worried. She wouldn't answer my texts or calls. Just then I heard a knock on my door.

"It's open," I said. Then my dad and Bailey came in.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Bailey asked me.

"Not really. Bella won't answer her phone and I'm getting worried." I said as my dad sat next to me.

"I know why. Tuck, I just off the phone with Bella's parents... Leila kidnapped Bella." My dad said.

"No! Is she okay?" I said worriedly. Why did this happen?

"Mal said that the poison got worse since Leila controls it," Bailey said. I looked down and started to imagine it.

"Oh my God. We have to do something."

"We can't. After Leila spelled the VK's back to the castle, she locked the tunnels." My dad said.

"So... we can't get in and Bella can't get out?" I said knowing that I can't visit her. What if I can't see her again?

"I'm afraid so. Look, Mal and Ben are trying everything they can to help her but until then, there's nothing we can do to help." My dad said. I can't believe this. My princess is in trouble and I can't save her. I just nodded my head. My dad and Bailey left the room and I started to cry.

Leila's POV
I watched Tuck crying for his so called girlfriend, I looked at Bella, she's cried herself to sleep missing her so called "boyfriend". Their sadness gives me power. Phase 1 is complete and now it's time for Phase 2.

As Bella fell asleep, I cured Bella and spelled her to her bedroom. I went outside the castle and start to recite the spell.

From the royal family of Auradon to the people in Nashville.
From the world of Fairy-tale to the land of reality
Forget the love that you once had
And the memories they had shall be replaced for eternity...

No one's POV
Leila's spell made Auradon and Nashville forget about Tuck and Bella's relationship including Tuck and Bella themselves. Now Tuck thinks that he's a flirt again and Bella is scared to go on dates with boys. Liam and Amrita forget about their relationship, the Haywoods and the Beast family doesn't remember each other or even know that they exist.

Leila has won but little did she know, Tuck and Bella's love is stronger then she thought and will break through soon...