Attacked and Fight

(Leila's witch queen outfit^^^)

No one's POV
Bella and Tuck were walking through the forest. They found an apple tree and picked from it for food. They're following the map to the Witch's Heart, hoping to finally stop Leila.

"So where are we?" Bella asked.

"The map said to follow along a river." Tuck said confused looking at the map.

"You mean that one." Bella said pointing to a river.

"Yep," Tuck said.

They follow alongside the river but, the river stops, and not just that, it looks like it's cut off.

"Ok, this is weird. The map says that the river leads into a forest but I don't see anything." I said in confusion looking at the map.

"Ok, either you read it wrong or..." Bella said walking to the end of the river.

"Or?"

Bella then places her hands in the air and disappeared before she pulls it out.

"What just happened?" Tuck said walking next to her.

"I think it's the split between our worlds. You know like a wall or something. Look at the map, this river is from Nashville but the woods are from Auradon." Bella said.

But when Tuck placed his hand, it didn't go through.

"Then why didn't my hand go through this wall thing?" Tuck asked.

They placed our hands at the same time on the wall, Bella's hand went through but Tuck's didn't. Then Bella takes Tuck's hand and pulls both of them through the other side. They were in some dark and scary woods. Bella places her hand on the wall but this time it didn't go through.

"Ok, so how do we get back because my hand isn't going through?" Bella asked.

Tuck then places his hand on the wall and it went through this time.

"I guess it depends on which side you're going to." Tuck said.

"Look, the river continues through the woods." Bella said.

They started to walk alongside the river. Bella was holding Tuck's arm because she was scared. Then she got scared from reselling from a bush.

"Are you OK Bella? You're never this scared?" Tuck asked cuffing her face.

"Sorry. This is the Dark Woods. Nobody in Auradon goes here because it's dangerous." Bella said scared.

Then, a bunch of guards appeared in front of them...

"Tuck Haywood and Bella Beast, we're here to eliminate you." One guard said before attacking them by hitting them with their sword but Bella blocked it with hers.

"Not happening." Bella said.

Bella kicks them and Tuck shoots the arrow. The rest of the guards were scared but then a black ball of smoke appears and flew in front of the army and it was Leila.

"Welcome to my territory." Leila said.

"Your territory?" Bella said.

"Woah, you two look incredible... Not." Leila said and laughed evilly.

"Leila, you can't separate the words from jealously." Tuck said.

"Oh I can and I will. I won't be defeated by you two. True love from two different worlds is stronger than my powers but I won't let that happen." Leila said before spelling Bella and Tuck, her powers made them close their eyes but in their mind, it was a different story...

In Bella's head...

Bella's POV
Leila's spell trapped me inside my head. I saw a black mirror...

"You think that Tuck is perfect, think again." I heard Leila say...

I looked into the mirror and saw images of Tuck hanging out with girls, making out with them, including Jo, Tuck shooting an arrow into Brody's arm (by accident), and being a selfish heartthrob.

All things he did, even when we were spelled. I don't want to believe it, even if my heart is breaking.

"Don't you see what Tuck has done? He's obviously with you playing with your feelings Bella." Leila said appearing next to me.

Something took over me, I don't know what it was but... but... it felt like... anger, evil, and... it felt right.

I saw I image of Tuck, I took my sword and broke it. Tuck Haywood... will die.

In Tuck's head...

Tuck's POV
Leila's spell trapped me inside my head. I saw a black mirror...

"Why do you want a princess? Don't you want a normal girl?" I heard Leila say.

I looked into the mirror and saw images of Bella, hanging out at royal balls with princes, in her room with service working for her, and she having the most expensive food, and acting like a snobby princess.

"Is this what you want? A princess who cares only about herself?" Leila said appearing next to me.

Leila was manipulating me but it didn't work because her tricks don't work on me.

I saw an image of Bella and shoot my arrow at Leila...

Back to reality...

No one's POV
Leila fell and Bella and Tuck were freed from the spell, however, Leila used a spell that uses jealousy and anger. Bella became consumed in it but Tuck didn't.

"Bella? Are you..." Tuck said trying to comfort Bella but Bella attacks him.

"Bella? What is wrong with you?!" Tuck yelled as Bella fights.

"I won't let you break my heart, you heartless cowboy!" Bella yelled before kicking Tuck. He fell onto the ground, he saw in Bella's eyes that she was controlled by jealousy and by Leila.

Leila stands next to Bella...

"Princess, take me to the Witch's Heart." Leila said.

"Of course Leila." Bella smirks.

"No... Bella." Tuck groans.

They disappeared and the guards tried Tuck to Leila's dungeon but Tuck got back up and shoots the arrow. One guard ran away in fear. He follows them back to Leila's hideout.

Uh oh, Leila tricked Bella into following the path of jealousy. Can Tuck save her before it's too late?