New but Familiar place

Bella's POV
It's been a week since my bizarre dreams. Tuck is so dreamy even though his part of my dream. I feel we're meant to be together but how if he's in my dream? The best dream I had was us getting married; I was wearing this ombre blue and purple wedding dress, Tuck was wearing a tuxedo with a cowboy and our wedding was a country wedding but in Auradon style. It was so romantic... wait a minute, I have a crush on a guy who I can only see in my dreams?! This is so weird.

I was walking in the forest when I noticed a cave behind some vines. It looks familiar. I decided to see where this leads to. When I came to the end, I found myself in a secret garden. It was beautiful. I saw an opening and headed out of the garden and found myself in a strange but familiar place. Why is it so familiar to be? Have I been here before?

I walked around the city. It was beautiful. Then I felt something, there was a road that made me feel a connection, I walked along there and every step made me feel like I've been here before so many times and felt something magical like love. But that's impossible, I never felt love; besides from my family and my best friend; but still, why do I have this feeling?

I came to the countryside of the city. It was gorgeous. Then out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a house. Without thinking, I walked up to it.

I came to the backyard and saw through a window door the inside, it looks just like in my dream. I went to the barn and saw animals, including horses. Then a horse hit my shoulder and wanted me to pet it so I did. It's like he knows me. I noticed a name on the stable door that said.

"Ranger."

Ranger? Why does that sound familiar? Then I started to have flashbacks.

Ranger was running in Auradon and I was on his back but then I noticed that Tuck was with me...

I gasp and realized that Ranger is Tuck's horse. I ran out and headed back to that secret garden but then I bumped into someone...

Tuck's POV
I had a date but I ditched it because I was still thinking about that girl from my dreams; Bella. I was having bizarre dreams about her. Bella is so cute and beautiful even though she's part of my dream. The best dream I had was us getting married, I was wearing my suit and a cowboy hat and Bella wore this ombre blue and purple wedding dress. The theme was a country wedding but in the colors Royal Blue and Yellow. It was romantic... wait a minute, I'm having a crush on a girl who's in my dream. Tuck Haywood don't get crushes that easily. This is so weird.

I was in the park when I noticed something. I was hearing a waterfall from handing vines. It looks familiar. I pushed the vines apart and found a secret garden with a waterfall. I noticed a cave behind the waterfall.

I came to the falls and went inside the cave. It was oddly familiar. Like I was here before. I came to the other side and found myself in a forest.

(A/N: Here we go again)

I walked through the forest and saw this beautiful lake. It was like magic. I kept walking around; even across a bridge. Every step made me feel a connection like I've been here before so many times and felt something magical like love. But that's impossible. I mean, may flirt with girls and love my family but I don't really feel love. Why do I feel like this?

I came to... a castle? What is going on? There was no guards by the door so I just went inside. The place was just like in my dreams. I even noticed paintings on the wall and they have families. Most of them had Belle and The Beast and Maleficent and Hades. Strange, why would Fairy-tale characters have paintings here?

I came to a bedroom and it was princess- like yet very modern, I noticed a book on the table. As I flip through the pages, I started to having flashbacks.

It was nighttime, I was on the roof of my house and I wasn't alone. Then I saw that Bella was with me...

I gasp and realized that this is Bella's house. I put the book down and ran out of the castle. I headed back to the cave and when I came to the secret garden, I bumped into someone...

No one's POV
Bella and Tuck bummed into each other. The two looks at each other...

"Who are you?" They both said...

So they've met but it seems that they don't recognize each other from their dreams. Why?

See you in the chapter...