Queen Not to Be and Shocking History

Mal's POV
I was in my room checking the colors for Bella's coronation when I hear the door open and saw my daughter breathing heavily as she closed it. I saw photographers there, again...

"Let me guess, asking about the coronation and Tuck." I said.

"Yeah. Ever since the date of the coronation, I've kind of been stressed and... worried." Bella said.

"Worried about what sweetie?" I asked.

"Do you remember how you and dad were just after he became King and you couldn't fit in with the Prissy Pink Princess Trend and you two broke up?" Bella asked.

I nodded my head Yes and realized what she meant.

"Wait, Bella... are you scared that will happen with you and Tuck?" I asked.

"Yes. I just... I don't want what happened to you and dad to happen to me and Tuck." Bella said as she started crying.

"Honey, come sit here."

Bella sits next to me and I hugged her as she cries on me. I know the pain and stress and I let that get in the way of love. I can't let that happen to Bella...

"Mom?" Bella said.

"Yes, Bella?"

"What do see me?" She asked.

"What?" I questioned.

"What do see me in the future, a queen or something else?" Bella asked.

"Honestly, you need to make the choice of your future Bella. If you want a break from Auradon then ask, OK?" I said.

"Ok, thanks, mom. I love you." Bella said.

"I love you too Bella." I said.

Then the door opens and Ben came inside...

"Hey Mal..." Ben came in and nodded Bella was crying, Bella, why are you crying, are you OK?"

"She doesn't know if being Queen of Auradon is her future." I said.

"Why?"

"I think she's just stressed."

"Hey dad." Bella said feeling a bit better.

"Hey kiddo. So I found some things for the Museum of Cultural History, wanna go see?" Ben asked.

"Sure."

"Ok."

Bella's POV
My parents and I head to the meeting hall. We saw a lot of old newspapers, pictures, and paintings.

"Wow, dad this is a lot of history." I said.

"It sure is." My dad.

"Hey, it's my mom's ancestors. Half of them have horns, I'm glad I don't." My mom said.

"Or me." I said laughing. "So, how old are these, dad?"

"This is around the 1600s to 1800s so about 200 years to 400 years old." My dad explained.

"Wow, that is ancient. So we're putting this in the Museum?" My mom questioned.

"Not everything." My dad replied.

I was looking in a box of old pictures when I recognized a picture from a newspaper.

"Ummm dad?" I said getting his attention.

"Yeah, kiddo."

"Who is this?" I asked.

I showed a newspaper picture of an 18-year-old girl...

"I don't know. It said Leila Snow, daughter of the Snow Queen who died from jealousy of her older sister in 1882. Why?" My dad explained.

"Because she looks like Leila Daniels." I said panicking.

"Who?" My mom asked.

"She's the reason why Tuck flirted with girls; I'll tell you later. But if this is her, how did she stay our age?"

"Are you sure that's the same person Bella?" My mom asked me.

"I'm sure of it." I said.

Just then, my dad got a message...

"Maleficent's Scepter has been stolen." My dad said.

"Again?" My mom question.

"Yes but on Bella's birthday last year. Turns out the security cameras were turned off and there was nothing." My dad said.

"So we have two mysteries to solve." I said.

"What do you mean by two mysterious?" My mom question.

"Finding out who stole Maleficent's Scepter and if Leila Daniels is from Auradon." I said.

The Next Day...

Tuck's POV
I was in my room when my phone started to vibrate. It was Bella video calling me...

"Hey Princess." I said.

"Hey Cowboy, I need to ask you something." Bella said.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked worried, making Bella chuckle.

"No but I need to know; when Leila Daniels started at your middle school?" Bella questions.
"When she was 12. Why do you need to know?" I asked.

"Because my parents and I were looking at some old pictures and look what I found." Bella said showing me a picture. My eyes widen in shock. "Does she look familiar?"

"Woah, she looks like Leila."

"I think it is Leila. My dad said that she's the daughter of the Snow Queen who died at 18 years old in 1882." Bella explained.

"Are you sure thinking straight Bella?" I asked.

"You think I'm crazy?" Bella asked me back.

"No, I believe you. So what do you want me to do?" I asked my girlfriend.

"Can you go to your middle school and high school and see if there's anything of her, like yearbooks?" Bella asked.

"Ummm, yeah. I can check." I said.

"Thanks, babe. I gotta go but text me when you find something." Bella said.

"Got it. Love you."

"Love you too.

We ended the call and I started to wonder, what if Bella is right about Leila. I started to research her on my middle school's yearbook website and I found something. Leila was in the same class from 1922 to 2018. 2018 was the year Leila, Brody, and I graduated but Leila graduated from middle school three times but in three different years.

I looked at the high school yearbooks and I saw that Leila graduated from high school at different years too. Then I decided to search for her name and found something shocking, news report in the 1989 about Leila...

Leila Daniels, mysterious girl who died in a car accident in 1969 and came back in 1989. She has no family around and lives by herself.

So... Leila Daniels is a ghost...

Leila is not a ghost, She a... well you'll have to find out in the next chapter...