Leila's Real Story and her Plan

Bella's POV
So Tuck and I met Leila's old teacher from when she was here.

Elizabeth showed us to her house and her life as a Witch Teacher. There were books, potions, plants, and a broom.

"So you're a teacher for young witches," Bella said.

"Yes, I am or I was. There are no more witches in Nashville Tennessee. So, Bella and Tuck, you two are from the future. Why are you in the past?" Elizabeth asked.

"Well, we were under a memory whipping spell that Leila cast making our worlds and ourselves forget about mine and Bella's relationship," Tuck explains.

Elizabeth looked down sad. Tuck and Bella realized something.

"Do you know Leila?" I asked and Elizabeth nodded my head.

"Leila was one of my star students until she turned bitter and cruel," Elizabeth said sadly.

"Look, I understand if you don't want to say something about her but we need to know what happened," Tuck said.

Elizabeth took a deep breath and sits on her armchair, "I can tell you."

Tuck and I sits on the couch across from her and listened to her story.

"Leila was known as Emotionally Witch. A special type of Witch that a few only exist. They have the power to use their emotions or someone else's emotions for magic." Elizabeth explains.

"When we told my parents, Fairy Godmother said that she's a Love Witch. A witch that uses love for good and jealousy for evil." I told her.

"That is her power but she can use her emotions for so many things. Unfortunately, her powers can get out of hand. She was in love with the prince but when she realized that the prince was in with someone else, she became angry and jealousy spread through her heart. And now, she split Auradon and Nashville and Leila is the most wanted witch, even making herself immoral. She must be banned to the Shadow Realm. A prison where your shadow reflects on your actions." Elizabeth said.

Tuck and I got scared. I can't believe that Leila was brokenhearted and had jealousy in her heart for hundreds of years.

"But why did she come back?" I asked

"Leila wanted to find the Witch's Heart. A crystal that can any witch more powerful than before. If she gets her hands on it, it will be the end for all of us." Elizabeth said.

"Not if we stop Leila. We just need to know how?" Tuck said.

"I may have some that can help," Elizabeth said before getting up.

She walks to her cabin and opens the doors. Elizabeth pulls out two swords, a dagger, a bow and arrow, and a mirror. Tuck and I walked up to her to see what she was doing.

"These will help. I used to be a warrior for the royal family. The sword will protect you from Leila's powers. The dagger is for Bella, the bow and arrow are for Tuck." Elizabeth explains.

"What about the mirror?" Tuck asked.

"That is the Booking Glass. It imprisons anyone in the Shadow Realm and locks them there forever. Just hold the mirror to Leila and say capture, Leila." Elizabeth explains.

"Umm... Elizabeth, I'm asking you this because I'm curious but do you hate Leila?" I asked. I'm asking because Leila was her best student.

"I wish I don't but I do. Leila was an orphan and I raised her like my own child. I tried to reason with her but I couldn't and she tried to destroy me." Elizabeth said with tears in her eyes.