Chapter One - The Beginning

Hey sorry if this is bad. It's my first fanfiction ever. fan, vote, and comment what you think. thanks :) oh and sorry for any puncuation, spelling or grammar erorrs. This chapter is probably going to be short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE UP KAYLEE! TIME TO GO SURFING." I hear Baylee scream in my ear. Yes, our names rhyme and are basically the same. What a coincidence, eh? Well we live together in an apartment at Huntington Beach and she's my bestfriend. She is 18, I'm 15.

I slowly stretch my arms up above my head and stand up. "Hurry up and get ready. I'll make breakfast." she says. I walk into the bathroom as she walks out into the kitchen. I jump in the shower and get ready. I get dressed in my blue bikini with a purple tank top and jean shorts. I throw my long blonde hair in a messy bun. I walk into the kitchen to see bacon and pancakes in front of me. My favorite.

We quickly finish breakfast, and we grab our surfboards and skateboards and head to the beach. "Race you there." I say as I'm already on my board riding down the road.

"NOT FAIR." I hear Baylee yell, but I'm already way ahead of her and almost to the beach.

**

I'm already at the beach and Baylee arrives a couple minutes later. We set down our surfboards and skateboards and lay down towels. We always tan before we surf. I lay down for no longer than 10 minutes before I feel a shadow standing over me. I open my eyes and see three boys not even looking at me or Baylee, but our surfboards.

"Do you need something?" I ask, kind of rudely as Baylee and I both stand up.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't even see you guys down there. I was just admiring your boards. They are sick." the younger one says. He's kind of cute and he looks like he is my age.

"It's chill. You guys surf?" Baylee asks.

"Of course we do. Wanna surf with us?" the one with brown hair asks. He looks closer to Baylee's age and is attractive too.

"Sure. I'm Kaylee and this is Baylee." I say.

"Woah. You're names rhyme. That's cool actually. Well, I'm Wesley and this is Keaton, my little brother," the brown haired one said as he pointed to the younger, cute one on his right. "and this is Drew,  my best friend." He pointed to the blonde one on his left.

"Nice to meet you all. Let's go surf it up." I announce.

"Let's go." All three of them, and Baylee say at once.

**