Chapter Three - Accident

Hey loves, I got 20 reads and it's not alot but I am surprised I got more than five haha. :) I think this fanfiction is kind of bad and I have a new idea for a new one but I'm going to keep writing this one because maybe it will get better. Well keep reading and please tell me what you think. Give me some advice and tell me what you want to happen next. Oh, and shout out to my friend Baylee who is actually my friend in real life. Love you girl!

(I just voted for this chapter on accident. I dont know how to un do it so just ignore it haha)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keaton's P.O.V

Wow, tonight was amazing. Kaylee is so beautiful and I can't stop thinking about her. I'll text her. I sent her a text and she replied about a minute later. A smile spread across my face and I replied instantly. Wesley noticed me smiling. "Bro, you crushing on Kaylee?" he asks.

"Of course. She's beautiful, sweet, she can surf, and i don't know man. She's just amazing."

"That's how I feel about Baylee. We should get some sleep. Night bro."

"Night."

***

Kaylee's P.O.V

I woke up at about 9 and the sun was shining through the window. I jumped in the shower. When I got out, Baylee was awake and she hoped in the shower while I went in the bedroom and got dressed. I put on my blue bikini with denim short shorts, a  loose purple tank top, and my purple flip flops. I decide to put my long, blonde hair in messy bun again. Baylee changed into a pink bikini with pink short shorts, a loose white tank top, and her white flip flops. She put her long, brown hair in a fishtail. Wow, we kind of match if we wore the same colors.

I texted Keaton to see what the plan is today.

Keaton's P.O.V

I woke up to a buzzing noise next to me. It was my phone. I had a text from Kaylee.

FROM: Kaylee <3<3

Hey, Baylee and I are ready. What time should we meet up?

I look up at my alarm clock. Oh my god, it's 10.

TO: Kaylee <3<3

Meet you at the beach in a half hour. :)

I jump out of my bed as fast as I could and ran into Wesley's room. "Dude! Wake up! We're meeting the girls in a half hour. Get ready!"

He shot out of bed and ran into his bathroom to get ready. I went into Drew's room and he wasn't there. I checked downstairs, and of course he's in the kitchen eating yogurt. "Hey, get ready to meet the girls in a half hour!"

He looks up at me. His face is kind of pale. "Bro, I'm going to skip today. Not feeling the best."

"Okay. I hope you feel better. Should we stay home for you?"

"No, I'm a big boy. I can take care of myself. Go have fun." He smiles, and walks up to his room.

I go to my bathroom and take a quick shower. Wesley and I are ready too go by 10:20. Off to the beach we go. We take Wesley's car because I don't have one yet.

Kaylee's P.O.V

We only live about 5 minutes from the beach so we decide to walk with our surf boards. We meet up with the boys in the same spot as yesterday. We spare no time to get in the water. They waves are kind of rough today. "Careful everyone. The waves are-" I couldn't hear the rest what Wesley said because I was pushed under the water by a huge wave that hit me. I reach air and try to get some oxygen, but i was pulled under once again. I swallowed a mouthful of water. I reach the surface again and screamed help! I was pulled down once again and I can't breathe. I need to get to shore. I try to swim back once I'm up again but a big wave crashed onto me and I went down and I hit my head.

Keaton's P.O.V

"Where's Kaylee?" I hear Baylee ask. I'm kind of worried because the waves are enormous. I look around. She's no where in sight. Suddenly, I hear a voice say HELP. I swim on top of my board to where I heard the voice. I think it's Kaylee. Who else could it be. No one else is here that is missing. I see her. I see her come up from the water. Another big wave crashed on to her. I rushed to where she was and she hasn't come up for air. I dive into the ocean waters and see her. I pick her up and put her on my board. "GUYS HELP SHE'S BLEEDING! SHE NEEDS TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" I scream. I'm so scared right now. I reach shore and blood is surrounded her head. She also has some cuts on her arm.

Baylee and Wesley reach shore and Baylee almost faints. I pick her up bridal style and I rush to Wes's car. I put her in the back with me. Baylee has all our stuff and puts it in the passanger side with her. Wes gets in the car and rushes to the hospital. I grab my shirt and wrap it aound her wound to ry to stop the bleeding. We get to the hospital and we probably look crazy but we don't care. "Help we need help!" Baylee yells.

A few nurses show up seconds later and quickly put Kaylee on a gernie. They rush her into a room and they make us wait in the waiting room. We walk into the waiting room and Baylee wraps her arms around Wesley and start crying. "It's going to be ok, Baylee. She will be okay. She's strong." He told her. Tears form in my eye and I'm hoping Wes's words are right.

"This is all my fault. I promised my parents and her mom that she would stay safe. I let her get hurt. My parents are going to kill me and I just want her to be okay. She's my bestfriend!" Baylee cries

"This is not your fault. You had no idea that this was going to happen," I tell her, "Should we call her mom?"

Baylee takes a deep sigh. "I don't know if Baylee will like her to come" but she calls Kaylee's mom, still crying. She gives her the hospital name and tells her what happened. SHe hangs up. "Her mom is on her way." Why wouldn't Kaylee want her mom to come see her? What happened to her dad? It doesn't matter right now, I guess. We just wait to hear about Kaylee's condition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, this chapter is sad but please tell me what you think so far. sorry for any puncuation, spelling or grammar errors. I might do one more chapter today. If I get more reads so I know people are actually reading this :))