Chapter Seven - A new beginning

Hey babes! I've been so busy with school. I will update tomorrow probably too. And maybe again this week but this weekend im going skiing and next week I have soccer tryouts and exams. But i'll try to update the best I can!! Oh and Drew seems so lonely without a girl but he will get one soon. A few chapters though. but I promise he'll get a cute girl.! :) sorry for any errors. (: P.S Please help me get my fanfiction out. I want to get 1000 reads :) thanks xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 weeks later*

The past two weeks have been so crazy. I went to one of their gigs last week and they were so good. More than good. Amazing! I finally met Kenny and Kyle and they are so cool. Kenny is goofy and so chill. Kyle is quiet but still cool and amazing. They are such good musicians, how are they not famous already? Oh and I met Wesley and Keaton's mom last night. She is so sweet. I love her already. I went over to their house for dinner with Baylee. She's an awesome cook too. I got my  cast off yesterday too and I couldn't be any happier because I finally get to surf.

I've been talking on the phone with my mom a few times in the past couple weeks and we've been closer than ever. Same with Keaton. Whenever I'm with him, he always has his arm around me or we're holding hands. I'm not complaining either. I think I'm really falling for him. I'm just scared to tell him because what if he doesn't feel the same way and his hints are him just being nice. I dont know. Baylee and Wes aren't dating yet but they act like it. They are always all over eachother. Anyways, It's the 4th of July today and the boys, Baylee, and I are going to the beach to hangout, surf, have a bonfire, and watch the fireworks.

************

"Kaylee, It's 5 o'clock already. We have to go meet the boys at the beach. Hurry up!" Baylee yells while knocking on the bathroom door. I open up and she smiles. "Dang girl. You look hot."

I was wearing my red vans, jean shorts, and a white loose tank top. I wore my blue bikini underneath my clothes. I left my hair down, with my natural wavy, blonde hair that reached down the the middle of my back. My only make up was some water proof mascara. "Oh shup up Bay. I didn't want to get all fancy since I'll be in the water most of the night."

"Or wrapped in Baby Keats arms," she winks and I friendly slap her on the arm. She laughs, "Your naturally pretty, Kaylee. You dont need to get dressed fancy anyways."

"Thanks. You are too, honestly!" She was too. She had long brown hair that was as a little shorter than mine. It was naturally straight and she had big, green eyes and a skinny, but healthy body. Just like me. Ok that sounds weird coming from me since I'm a girl but I'm serious. I look at Baylee's outfit. We always seem to sort-of match. She was wearing her white vans, jean shorts, blue loose tank top and a red bikini.

"Dude, we look like twins." I told her.

"Yeah we do. Other than our hair and eye color." She replied surprised that we just realized this.

"Okay, enough talking, lets go." We walk out of our apartment and get in Baylee's car.

*********

We arrive at the beach around 10 minutes. Baylee and I park in our usual spot and we unload everything. We walk over to where our spot is and we see the boys. We call it our spot because thats where we met the boys and its a quiet spot of the beach that we only know about, as far as we know.

The boys are already there and it looks like they just got there. "KEATON, DREW, WES!" Baylee yells in their direction. They look over to our direction and wave. We reach our spot and Keaton walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and spins me around. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tight. He puts me down but we don't release from our hug. I feel so protected when I'm with him. "Calm down on the PDA, kids." Drew demands. We let go of eachother and Keaton gives him a look but then feels bad since Drew doesn't have a girl like him or Wes.