Chapter Eight - Fireworks

Authors note: hey loves. Please help me get my story out. My goal is 1,000 reads :) It's alot but please help. ha, well fan, vote, comment and enjoy chapter eight :) sorry for any errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We surfed for a good 2 1/2 hours. It felt so good to get back in the water. Those two weeks felt like eternity.

It was now 8 o'clock and we were all hungry. Drew started a fire and we all huddled around it to keep warm. It was a little windy so the wind on our wet bodies made us chilly. I had a towel around me but I was still shivering. Keaton noticed. He took his towel off and wrapped it around me. "Now you're going to freeze. Take your towel back, Keats."

"No, I don't want my girlfriend to be cold." He wraps his arms around me. I rest my head on his shoulder. Girlfriend. I may never get tired of hearing that. I can't believe I finally have a boyfriend. I never had one before. Well, Kind of. I don't want to talk about it, really.

"Hey, where is Drew going?" Baylee questions as I come back to reality. We look where Baylee's eyes are focused and we see Drew walking towards the part of the beach where most people are.

"Probably going to flirt with the ladies." Wes says as he emphasizes the word ladies. He was right. I can't see well with my glasses but I could see Drew walk up to a girl and probably did some stupid pick up line because the girl started laughing.

We all turn our direction back to the fire realizing that it was getting smaller. Wesley removed his arm that was around Baylee and stood up. He grabbed too more blocks of wood and stuck them in the fire. As Wes sits back down, putting his arm on Baylee's waist again, we see Drew and that girl he was talking to heading in our direction.

"Hey guys. This is Hayley." Drew announces as he walks up to us.

"Are you serious? Her name rhymes with mine and Baylee's too?" I ask completely shocked.

He laughs, "No, I'm just kidding. This is Katrina. We were friends in the elementary school and I saw her and thought I should say hi to her again and introduce her to you guys."

"Hey, Another person with a name that starts with the letter K! Welcome to the club!" Keaton jokes as he stands up and shakes her hand, "I'm Keaton, but you can call me Keats."

"Or Baby Keats." Drew adds, "And this is Baby Kay, Keaton's girlfriend. or you can call her Kaylee."

"Kaylee. My name is Kaylee, Drew. Not Baby Kay." I frown but smile as I look as Katrina. I wave to her and say hi.

"Nice to meet you Kaylee, and um-- Keats." Katrina smiles.

Baylee and Wes also introduce themselves to Katrina.

"Katrina came to the beach alone so I thought it would be okay if she hung out with us." Drew obviously blushing. I think he likes her. We all agree to let her stay. She's so sweet and very pretty. She has long blonde hair, like me. About the same length too. She has big brown eyes and she sort of looks like that model, Cara delevingne. Except Katrina's hair is a little more blonde and is parted to the left part of her head. some different facial differences too but other than that they look like twins. I'm glad Drew has a girl to hangout with tonight. They look like a couple already.

***

We cooked hotdogs over the fire and we just got done eating smores. It feels just like the first night I met the boys. Perfect. Baylee and I are completely dry now since it's 10 o'clock so we slip our clothes on over our bathing suits. "Are you guys sure you're not twins? You guys are basically matching." Drew asked.

"Sista from another mista!" Baylee replied as she wrapped her arm around me.

"Please don't say that every again," I laugh. She sticks her tongue out at me and sits back down next to Wesley. I walk around the fire and basically fall next to Keaton. I'm tired but I need to stay awake to see the fireworks.

"Your outifit is very patriotic...and cute." Keaton says as he looks at me.

"Awh thanks babe." I lean in to kiss him but I'm startled by the loud bang coming from the sky. FIREWORKS. Keaton pulls me on top of his lap and wraps his arms around me. "Now I really look like a baby." I giggle.

Keaton laughs and kisses me passionatly. I hear a clicking noise and an "awh" coming from Baylee. I release from the kiss and look over at her. She  turned her iphone around and showed me the picture she just took of Keaton and I. It's us kissing and the fireworks in the sky behind us, also reflecting off the water. It really is the perfect photo. "I'm putting it on Instagram later." She said.

I take her phone. "my turn to be the photographer!" We switch spots so the fireworks are behind them. I aim the camera towards her and Wes. She sits on his lap and wraps her arms around his neck, putting her legs in the air. Wesley holds her bridal style, sitting down still.  They're both doing a real cheesy smile and it's so adorable. I then take a picture of Drew and Katrina looking out at the fireworks. I'm behind them so they don't see me. They are holding hands and Katrina's head is on his shoulder. Tonight is one of the best nights of my life. Being with my bestfriends and the best boyfriend in the world. Nothing can bring me down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey, what do you guys think? Please fan, vote, and comment. What do you guys think of Katrina? She's the same age as Drew by the way. :)