Chapter Eight.

Dressed in tight dresses and our faces caked in make up, me and Victoria were ready to make our way towards the club after stuffing a few weapons in our bras of course.

"It's a quick mission, don't get distracted and be done in an hour, 2 at most but if we don't get word from you two by then we're coming in." Lucas told us with his usual stern and cold but calm voice.

Victoria nods her head, "Don't worry Luca, I'm not sure about little Adri over here but you know I kick ass."

Little? Adri?

"Uh you must be talking about someone else." I scoff. She just rolls her eyes and completely ignores my comment.

"Just be careful Vic." Lucas warns his eyes softening.

"Uh yeah you too." His gaze shifts to mine for a moment then looks away.

"Gee thanks for the words of concern, I didn't know you had such a big heart." My sarcasm was clear, it earned a snicker from Dante and a glare from Lucas.

"Enough chitchat let's go already." Victoria whines.

"Before you go, wear these ear pieces that way I can communicate with you two through them incase something goes wrong."

I took the small gadget from his palm and placed it on my ear, Victoria did the same. Soon enough we were on our way to the club Blue Flame in the dirty Van that belonged to Noah.

"Sorry for the dirt ladies, nights in here get crazy." He mumbles while driving.

"When do you plan on cleaning this van, it always smells like something died in it." Victoria scrunches her nose from besides me.

"Well why don't you clean it yourself, I don't see Adri here complaining." Noah rolls his eyes.

"Well then in that case, your Van stinks and is in major need of a good car wash and probably animal repellent because it's probably looking like an all you can eat buffet to raccoons with all the half eaten burgers lieing around." I found myself saying. 

His van really did look and small like he found it in a dump yard.

"Wow, talk about brutal honesty" Victoria comments.

The ride towards the club Blue Flame continues like that with the causal bickering between Noah and Victoria, I mostly kept to myself.

Once we arrived, Noah gave us a brief through on what we were supposed to do and soon enough we were inside the club and trying our best to blend in.

"Victoria, Adriana do you copy." Lucas deep voice makes it's way to my ears.

"Copy" Victoria says.

"Yes" I reply.

"I need you two to blend in, the target hasn't arrived yet but I still need you to stay on the watch." He continues.

"Roger that captain." Victoria says.

I nod my head not even bothering to reply.

I separate from Victoria and made my way towards the bar. "Can I have a whiskey on the rocks." I tell the bartender after I placed my ass on the stool.

"Don't get drunk on the job." Lucas' voice echoes.

"Make that two." I say just to taunt him.

The bartender hands me the two glasses of the whiskey. I drank both of them down as fast as they came scrunching my face slightly.

"I respect a girl who can drink whiskey that fast." A new voice makes it way to my ears. Chris.

"Nice of you to join the party." I say to Chris.

"I've spotted the target." Victoria's voices makes it's way through my ears.

I turn my head towards the door and I too spot the target, he was looking around the room until his eyes land on the bar, more specifically me.

"He's headed my way." I voice out.

"Well this is going to be fun to watch." Chris says.

"What do you mean watch."

"If you must know, my computer genius of a cousin hacked into the club's security system. We can see you guys from the cameras." Chris chirps like a child in a candy store.

"Mhm, you don't struck me as the computer genius Lucas." I found myself saying.

"That's because you don't know me."

Before I could reply George was in my line of view and was getting closer to where I was.

When I caught his eye I sent him a flirtatious smile.

"Well well Well, what's a pretty girl like you doing all alone in a club like this." George smirks.

I almost roll my eyes at the cliche cringe line.

"The same reason a man like you is here, to forget the days worries and have a good time." I reply in the same flirty tone as his.

"Damn you're good." Chris voice outs.

"Well in that case can I get you a drink." He offers.

If he wasn't the enemy I probably would have thought he was good looking. He had brown hair, coffee black eyes and a lean body.

"Of course you can. Whiskey on the rocks."

"You sure are after my heart. I love whiskey."

I just smile and let him buy the drink.

2 whiskeys  and 3 beers later, well George was the one who drank the 2 whiskeys and 3 beers and it's safe too say he was intoxicated, highly at that.

Light weight.

"Did I tell you that you are very pretty." He slurs.

"Of course, a hundred times at that. Never though I'd get tired of hearing how pretty I am." I whispered that last part earning a snicker from Chris.

Chris was quite the responsive guy huh...

"But what you didn't do was show me. How about you and I take this outside preferably somewhere we can be alone." My voice drops and is now husky and dare I say sexy.

Seducing a man is something I've had practice in.

Although it took a second he seemed to understand what I meant. He sends me a knowing grin. I grab his hand and pulled him with me towards the back door.

"Noah get ready." I whispered.

Once we were outside, I made sure Voictoria was following closely behind us. George pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me all over my neck, I fake moan and acted all hot and bothered but really I was more bothered about this dick heads tongue all over my neck.

Victoria made her way slowly and quietly towards George with a syringe in her hand. She stabs George with it making him fall to the ground immediately he grunts in pain and not a second after passes out.

"Mission complete" Victoria smirks.

"And I need a shower." I could still feel his dirty hands and tongue all over me.

"You still need to get him in the Van." Lucas' voice calls out.

"Nah I'm sure your men can do that." I sigh tiredly.  "I did my part of the job, no one said anything about carrying a passed out man anywhere."

•~•~•