Chapter Thirteen

Once we were finished with our breakfast and two more cups of coffee Lucas told us to meet him in his room to discuss the plan.

We all enter his room. I make my way to sit on the bed but then I rethink the action and make my way towards Dante who was sitting on one of the chairs, I sit next to him, with Veronica on the bed and Lucas standing.

"Chris will only send a group of his men here tomorrow which is when we are going to break into Georges house."

"There is of cource a very heavy security system, I'm going to hack into the main frame and try to shut it down while you guys take down the guards keeping in mind of the element of suprise we don't want them to alert for more men."

"We go in then out, and if you find anything valuable take it, ill go more into detail tomorrow morning but for now just prepare, the weapons are coming along with the men tomorrow." Lucas says.

He grabs a cigarette and moves closer to the window opening it.

He lights his cigarette and takes a drag, "Get some rest and meet me back here in the morning." He dismisses us.

I make my way to my room to actually catch up on sleeep since that was taken away from me.

I wake up to a knock, I look out the window and noticed that it was already night time...i must have been really sleepy then.

I open the door only to find Dante there holding a bottle of cheap looking wine and two glasses, he had a mischievous smile on his handsome face.

"Do you maybe want to partake in sweet sweet revenge." He says his smile growing larger.

Intrigued I let him in my room.

"How about we have a party, give them a taste of their own medicine." Dante says placing the glasses on the little table at the coner of the room and pouring the cheap wine.

"I'm not sleeping with you Dante." I state. No way Jose.

"Don't worry bella, i wasn't planning to get laid but they don't have to know that, what do you say." He winks.

I did want revenge...

I could feel a smile growing on my face. "Lets do this." I let out a laugh. A genuine laugh...

Taking the glass from his hand i gulp down the wine. "That tastes horrible." I laugh.

"Yeah well you take what you can get. This hotel is 3 stars for a reason sweet cheeks." Dante shrugs drinking his own glass.

"Oh god that is horrible." He mumbles.

"Now why dont we get this party started." I smile at him mischievously.

"Why don't we." He smiles back.

I run and grab the lamp on the side of the bed and hit it again the walls making it bang.

"OH MY GOODNESS DANTE!"  I yell loudly. Panting even.

Dante snickers and yells, "Cazzo Ariana, you feel so good."

I almost laugh out loud.

I moan while Dante groans making sure to be obnoxiously loud.

We soon tire ourselves out and decide to drink the horrible wine while laughing.

"Round two?" I ask looking at Dante.

"Round two!"

•~•~•

I wake up to a heck of a hangover, looking around the room i find Dante laying on the floor snoring loudly.

I snicker remembering yesterday but wince at the pain from my head.

I make my way towards Dante, "Wake up Dante!" I scream in his ear making him groan while grabing his head, "Shut up..Cazzo my head." He groans sitting up.

"Fuck, what time is it." He groans.

"Time for you to give me your shirt." I reply.

"What! Why?"

"Well revenge isn't served just yet, give it."

He takes of his shirt, his toned body flexing as he takes it off handing it to me.

He was a good looking guy.

I take of my hoodie and put on the shirt, taking off the tights too.

The shirt reached mid thigh making it look like a dress.

"Now what."

"Now we get in bed and wait."

We hop into bed and converse a little while we wait.

Soon enough Lucas and Veronica open the door to my room without even knocking. Rude.

Lucas' was seething, if looks could kill we'd definitely be 6 feet under.

I get out of bed, "Oh dear me, we're late aren't we. My mistake after the night we head you just loose track of time, you get it don't you." I smile at Veronica who looked annoyed.

"Don't worry though capo we'll be there, give us ten minutes." I turn my gaze to Lucas who was glaring at me.  His jaw clenching and his fist tight.

They both looked sleep deprived.

"Dante why don't you join me in the bathroom, i know you can't keep your hands of me but we've kept the boss and his hoe i mean girlfriend waiting long enough so no funny business." Veronica glarrs at me.

"See you in a few capo." I look him in the eye while closing the door.

"Damn bella, that was hot." Dante laughs.

We fist pump while laughing. I give him his shirt and he makes his way to his room.

•~•~•

Note: Enemies to Friends? Hope you enjoyed the filler chapter and this new friendship!