Intro

I walked into the store and tucked 3 water bottles and a bag of chips into my back pack...the store clerk didn't notice but a damn 6 year old did,
"Hey! Those ain't yours!" she yelled, I turned and ran out the door.
"Cloud, run!" I yelled to my best friend Oggie, our code names are what keep us safe.
We had run for about a mile when 3 other guys joined the chase.
"Dudes, it was just some water and chips" I yelled, smiling.
We both ran as fast as we could, I turned to see Oggie...I mean Cloud, smiling at me.
"They're gonna catch you Phonix!" She yelled at me, giggling.
We were in Webster at the time.
(New Hampshire)
I turned into the woods...this place is mine...I know every back path, road, every building that is unoccupied or exists.
"Where are we going?" Oggie asked
"Shut up!" I hissed, tucking under the bunch of fallen trees, Oggie followed.
"Where are they?" one man asked, Oggie threw a rock east and the men thought we were there so we ran west until we found a small clearing.
"That was fun," I said, pulling out a water bottle and handing it to Oggie.
"Oh ya," she panted as she sipped all of it down.
"Wow," was all I could say. I was leaning against a tree.(* insert pic here)

A few hours passed and we both hitched a ride to Concord where we walked up one of the parking rides down town and got into our sleeping bags. Eventually we both fell asleep...