Chapter 3

I heard Mason crawling through the space at about 3:30 the next day.
"Brandy, Oggie, I'm back," he called.
"It's Phonix, Mason," I giggled as I rounded the corner to see him holding 3 big bags and 3 brooms.
"Ooooh, whatcha get?" Oggie asked, coming up behind me.
"Food, water, clothes, and brooms," he said.
"How do you know our sizes?" Oggie asked.
"It's kinda obvious, and my mom's a tailor so it runs in the family," he said as he handed Oggie and I each a bag of our own amazing clothes.
"Oh my god, Mason!  You don't have to do this for us." I said, feeling bad that he's spending money on us.
"Brandy, my family owns a pizza chain we've got enough money," he said with a look in his eyes I didn't recognize.
"Ya know Phonix he's right, and if we get caught stealing we'll be forced back to our old..." Oggie said.
"Ya I know, I'm just not used to someone being nice to us," I said.
"Well, my mom thinks I'm spending the night at a friend's so I'll stay here and help you guys clean and stuff," Mason said, handing out brooms.
"Mason, start with level 1, Oggie go to the crawl space, and I'll take the sleeping area," I said as I climbed the ladder.

Three hours later we all sat against the wall giggling, telling stories,  cleaning was finally finished.
"So that's when I throw the whole crate up at the roof of the building and I see these hands peak out and grab it. I hop the fence and the police never found us." Oggie was dying laughing telling Mason about the time we stole a whole crate of food and water from a camp in Hampton when we met.
I was lying down with my head on Mason's lap and my feet tangled with Oggie's.
"Wow, you guys have the funniest stories," Mason laughed, "how old are you anyways?"
"How old are you?" Oggie said with a mischievous look.
"15," he replied.
"14," I replied, "both of us."
"Wow, ninjas at 14," Mason laughed, which caused us all to laugh, then eventually we all fell asleep like that...