Chapter 8

As I'm running all I can think of is Des...

'Why did she help me, she could get in trouble...she even lied to my family for me'

I kept running...in the distance I think I hear Oggie...

"Mason we have to find her...we have to find her" she's screaming...i keep running...i can't talk to the police, I can't be near them... I'm scared, this man killed my family, he knows my face...my look...he know I put him in jail. Deep down I feel my lungs burn, I sort of tastes like blood. I pull over, on a curb, I look around.

Crack.......

"Hello" I swing my head around and look down the road...then the other, nothing. I stand up and start walking...

Click...click...click

"Hello" I turn around...still nothing

'Your being paranoid' I tell myself. I keep walking, now toward Main Street more people less chance of death...i pull my hoodie over my head.

click.......click.....click...click..click.... "Oh dear dear Brandy...I've missed your pretty little face"

I try to scream but I feel a rag get pushed into my mouth, I smell.......odd things....my.....my vision blurs..........and I see a van with an open door....

Then darkness...

"Brandy...love" my eyes snap open, I scream but I don't think it helped because I still had a rag tied in my mouth. I look up and my hands are chained to the ceiling...my legs are I bit numb...

"Babe are you up yet..." I look up and see his face...Chris...he's 20, robbed 4 stores before he was 16 and had murdered 2 people...I've read his case file more times then a priest has read the Bible...

"I've had a lot of time...time you gave me, I realized how perfect you are...how beautiful you are" he smiles as he reaches his hand out to me...i jerk away and scream more

"Baby no...no, no, no, we're all alone in the back wood of Lincoln" he takes off my gag

"I'm only 14 you pig"

"Age can't brake true love" he steps closer and touches my face, I try to get as far away as possible but my chain was only so long..

"Please..." I beg he look me in the eyes "you killed my parents...you killed my parents" I grow louder

"I was stupid...and I didn't even see you...I'm sorry you saw that side of me love"

"Stop it...your not my boyfriend"

"You have someone else, your cheating" he asks as he takes a step back

"I've never been with you" I say feeling my legs come back a bit

"That's not what you said to me when I was in jail"

"That's called a fantasy you sick pig" I yell

He winds up and slaps me...on my left check and splits my lip "Don't yell at me" He turns away and leaves

"I'm going to die...I'm going to die" I whisper to myself over and over and over until I fall asleep...