˖◛⁺ ⑅ ♡Two˖◛⁺ ⑅ ♡

Dear Ace,

I'm sorry you had to go through that with your ex. It's not fair, you're such a lovely person. I miss you as well, but we live in different worlds right now.. We could always meet up, wear the masks you sent me? Keep our identities secret and spend some time outside together. We both know we need to get out more.

I love the polaroids. I forgot how confident I was then, remember when I shoved you into the booth and said 'We're about to make out'? You fell onto the bench and laughed, so I took the opportunity to slip in money and take pictures.

I know my letter isn't as long, or meaningful, but I hope you care enough to read it anyways. I would appreciate it if you didn't use my real name, in case any crazy fans find this. :)

Missing you,
Ranboo.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Dear Ranboo,

Let's make our worlds collide. We can even stream if you want, how about we schedule a meet up around May? Our favourite month, the month we met. Do you remember? We were about.. 14, and I had literally skipped into you, cheering about Summer break. It was really funny looking back, we spent a lot of time together. Literally running into each other.

We should make a Spotify playlist together. What's your spotify? I'd give you my number, but I have a feeling these letters are more fun, and important to us both. Break from our phones, just old fashioned communicating.

Just getting a response from you was all I needed. It helped me, it's insane how you know how to comfort me, even thousands of miles away.

-Ace

They slipped the letter into their mailbox and smiled softly, already imagining everything that could happen at this meet up. Hell, they could even vlog it if they wanted.

I know the chapters are kinda short, but that's cause these are letters! The chapters get longer I promise!