✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Fifteen*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Tubbo and Tommy had burst into giggles as the two walked in, freaking them out. But they weren't giggling at them, it was the phone. "Okay I have to know." Ace demanded, scaring the two shitless. "HOLY FUCK!" Tommy exclaimed, Tubbo holding his heart. "Why are you giggling?" Ranboo asked, Ace leaning into his shoulder. Tubbo raised an eyebrow but he dropped it soon after Tommy started talking. "I'm talking to a woman." Ace's face apparently made him jump to his own defence. "I talk to women quite often! Besides, why aren't we talking about you two?!" Ace looked up at Ranboo, who looked back at them, and shrugged. "I'm not quite sure what you mean."

"Oh come on! All touchy, sharing a room, making heart eyes at each other!" -Tommy

"Wh-WHAT? I do not make heart eyes!" -Ace

"You do actually." -Tubbo

"We're actually very comfortable around each other, hence the constant contact." -Ranboo

"Yeah, my love language is affection."

"LOVE LANGUAGE? YOU TWO ARE IN LOVE?"

"STUPID ARSE, it means the way you show your love, platonic or not, towards people!"

"Yeah Tommy, mine's quality time."

"How do you just know that?"

"Tommy yours is affirmation, you like being told you are doing good."

"To put it simply, praise."

Ranboo nodded thoughtfully, and Tommy started sputtering random words. "That's.. True." He said finally, earning a cheer from the other three. "Wait, what time is it?" Tubbo checked his phone, revealing the normal 2:03am. "That's crazy. Goodnight." Ace yanked Ranboo to the room, earning a scream from Tommy. "LIKE I SAID-" Spencer shut the door behind the couple, kissing Ace's head softly. "Do you need help with your binder again?" "Maybe.." The two laughed quietly, getting ready for bed, respectfully looking away from the other.

The two laid in bed, facing each other. Why? Because they wanted to play with the others hair, or play connect the dots with freckles, or even just be able to see the others face.

Ace had a certain adoration for this boy, and gods it grew everyday. Spencer cupped their face in his hands and smiled. "I'm holding my world." Ace giggled and held up a small string ring. "I love you." Spencer laughed softly and put on the ring, kissing the other. "I love you as well."

Mmm I feel like this wasn't long enough, but also was. Don't worry, the girl mentioned earlier?? YEAH GUESS WHAT! I'm making this a series, each bench trio member getting a s/o. I'm calling it "Tock's Universe" each title being a different way or word for adoration. I might even add the SBI boys into it for romance as well <3

Stay safe. -Tock

[3 months later] I WANT TO KEEP WRITING THIS BUT I- I KNOW I'LL GET SUCKED INTO IT AND NEVER FINISH THE TOMMYINNIT OR TUBBO ONE- *writes another Ranboo ff* w-what? I'm not doing any- *looks at Ambrosine, Hacked, Jelly Beans, and Stargazing* THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR!