˖◛⁺ ⑅ ♡Four˖◛⁺ ⑅ ♡

Twitter PM [Private Messaging]

Boo
Dye your hair purple. Screw your emo arc,
I need to see your purple head again.
I won't take no for an answer. I will ship
you the dye, just you wait.

Lucky
I await the dye. Until
then, my hair is black.
Loser <3

Ranboo,

So May 21st is our meetup date, I've decided. You could bunk with me, and we could dye our hair! Together, and when people ask why your hair is purple, you reply with, 'My best friend dyed it.' Yes. Oh, can you tell your friends that I use he/they pronouns? I hope they respect me. I made a collab playlist with you, try to add songs on there.

With love,

Ace [Online persona Lucky]

They shook with excitement as they opened the newest letter from their best friend. Smiling they read the words along the page, it was longer than any of the previous letters.

Ace,

May 21st sounds lovely, I can't wait to see you. My friends definitely respect your pronouns, all my friends are very respectful about them. Hopefully you'll get to meet them during our meetup, most of them are British. In fact, George lives in London, maybe you've met him without knowing! Tubbo is just a platonic husband, for a roleplay minecraft series I'm a part of. I swear, I would never cheat on you, my platonic soulmate. I can't wait to hug you, are you going to wear a mask for our meetup? Considering my friend is vlogging the whole trip he's a part of. I know you didn't ever want to be famous, but hey, your friends with me. You won't and can't escape. That's alright though, if you ever get uncomfortable, I can always make my chat and friends leave you alone.

Bunking with you sounds fun, sleepovers for, well how long am I staying? I know my friends wanted me to live out there for a while, so I might. I could live with you for a week or two, then go to Tubbo's place. We'd stream together, you could come over or I could go over occasionally. Either way, we can hang out more often. I wish I made an effort before to make contact with you, but after you moved from the US, I think my mind just gave up. My heart didn't, I kept trying to text you, email, hell I even tried getting a hacker to track your ip. None of it worked, now I know that you're in the UK, I'm relieved. You're safe, I thought you hadn't made it out of the country and you died somewhere. Sorry this was random and you didn't need this extra worry.

Love you,

Ranboo.

Ace read over the letter multiple times. He tried hacking me? They smiled at the thought, which quickly turned to a frown. HE TRIED HACKING ME?

After panicking for a few minutes, they walked into their guest bedroom and cleaned it up. The last person to stay there was a "friend" who was only here for one night. He took off the sheets and pillows from the bed, tossing them to the side. Sighing, he grabbed the wad of pillows, blankets and sheets, bringing them into the laundry room. He filled the washer with soap and dropped everything into it, starting the cycle. They looked at the calendar, smiling. A week. They picked up another paper and wrote their reply.

He stared at the scissors in front of himself and smiled. Masculinity here I come.

See, it got longer! Promise meet up soon <3