✧・゚: *✧・Thirteen ✧*:・゚✧

"Hey love?" Ranboo looked back at Ace, who was currently trying to scare kids on VR Chat. (On PC) "Yeah?" They tabbed and turned towards him, smiling. "Do you remember that second letter you sent?" Ace's smile sunk to a frown and he nodded hesitantly. "Yup.." "Do you want to tell me about it?" Ace clicked off Vr chat and sat on the floor next to Ranboo, playing with his fingers. "Sure. Um.."

CW Talks of S3xual Assault 

Olivia (who should've been referred to as Ace, but their partner did not care. We're not protecting his real name though <3) smiled at their younger brother running around the park. "Hey babe." Justice sat down next to them, wrapping an arm around his partner. "Hi! Did you get the snacks?" "No, but I got a condom." Olivia instantly tensed up, scooting away slightly. "Haha, funny joke." "It's not a joke, we don't have to use it." They swallowed harshly and looked at him worried, causing Justice to scoff. "What?" "What? We're at a park!" He rolled his eyes and faced the slide again, watching Olivia's brother slide down it. "So? We can always go somewhere else." "I'm underage!" Olivia sighed and stood up, only to be yanked back down onto the seat. "If you leave the bench, I'll follow and we'll do it."

Eventually, Olivia had to get off the bench, their brother tore his knee skin from tripping. "It's okay buddy, I've got bandaids." They turned around to grab the bag, but it wasn't in sight. "Justice?" They called out, he wasn't there either. "I saw him go out in the forest.. With the bag." Olivia inhaled shakily, and patted their brother's head. "Don't worry kiddo, I'll be back with the bandaids. Remember, scream 'stranger' okay?" "Mhm!"

Needless to say, Olivia never made it back to the park. No, they ended up in police custody. Their brother came into the forest to see Olivia in tears, sobbing, Justice nowhere in sight. "Where's Justice?" He asked quietly, hugging his sibling. Olivia's voice cracked but still had venom as they replied. "He went home. Dad's going to pick us up."

"You never reported it as the r word?" Ranboo asked as he hugged Ace tightly. "Uh.. no." "Why not!?" "Because regardless, to my parents, I still broke "God's" law." Ranboo scoffed and kissed his forehead, frowning. "Anyways, sorry for the trauma dump!" They shot finger guns at him, grinning. "ACE I-"

"Let's uh, get off this topic. Want to stream?" Ace asked Ranboo, stretching and cracking half their bones.

"You literally just stopped crying?"

"So?"

"Your mascara is running."

"So?"

"People will see it on stream?"
"So??"
"Do you want people to ask why?"
"I wouldn't answer."
"Oh my God."
"We don't say that name in my presence. It's gods plural."

"Hey Lucky! Can you check out your fanart?"
"Oh! Oh my gods I love my fanart! Look at this one!"

"Hey Lucky! Can you check out your fanart?" "Oh! Oh my gods I love my fanart! Look at this one!"

"I'm a catboy! Dude, y'all, just tag me in fanart!"

Immediately after, Lucky's phone started going off. "HahA!" Ranboo continued the stream, knowing Tubbo and Tommy would be coming over later.

"Wait, Boo, look! Oh my gods they made me with a guitar! And your memory book!"

Ranboo chuckled and ruffled their hair, forgetting he had the face cam on. Ace gave him a mask kiss, which sent the viewers into a craze.

"You know what, I think one stream, I'm gonna have red cat ears."

"WHAT?"

"I NEED MY PERSONA YOU KNOW?"

"You're so wei- chat why are you screaming "They kissed"?"

"I kissed you through the mask?"

"Oh my facecam- OOOOOOOOOH"

$10 "Hey Lucky! Can you look at my fanart? It's @9qwjsa onTwitter!"

"Sure, hold on!"

"Let me see it as well."

"AWEE!! RANBOOO!"

" "AWEE!! RANBOOO!"

"That's cute. Look at all this fanart you've liked-"
"ShuT uP"

"Bye chat! Byee!" Ranboo clicked the 'end live' button and sighed. Tommy and Tubbo sat in the living room, they decided not to join the stream today. "Time to go see what destruction has happened."