✧・゚: *✧Seven✧*:・゚✧

"Hey Tubbo, whose sleeping where?" Before Tubbo could reply, Tommy yelled from Tubbo's room. "I CALL TUBBO'S ROOM!" "Nevermind, it's figured out." Ace laughed as they walked into the guest bedroom, which had a shirtless Ranboo. "Oops." He smiled as they turned away, both blushing. "We're bunking together by the way." Ace said quietly, also slipping off their shirt. "Oh um.. do you want me to sleep with or without the binder?" Ace asked as they went to take it off. "Depends, do you want it on?" "Not really it's uncomfortable." A hoodie was tossed at them, it was Ranboo's. "Wear that then, I won't look."

The two layed with their backs to each other, until Ace couldn't stand the awkwardness. "Wanna cuddle?" They asked softly, turning towards the other. "Depends, do you?" Ace smiled and wrapped their arms around his torso, snuggling into his chest. "Yes apparently." He chuckled, the noise muffled as he laid his head just above theirs. "Goodnight." Ranboo smiled and traced little words into their back, but it was so light they couldn't decipher them. "Goodnight Ace." He whispered as the two drifted off to sleep.

"Good morning." Ace smiled at the tired boy. "Someone had some jetlag." He laughed quietly, his voice being raspy and deeper than normal. Ace flushed red and turned away from him, but Ranboo pulled them back into his chest. "What time is it?" He asked after a few minutes, and Ace checked their phone. "Holy shit it's 10am?" They went to move, but Ranboo held them still. "Just.. a little longer, okay?" Ace hummed and settled back into a comfortable position, able to see their phone and the door. "What if the boys come in?" "Oh well." it was quiet for a moment, before Ace spoke up. "Have you ever wanted to go into space and look out at the earth, then cup your hands under it and say 'I'm holding my world'?" Ranboo smiled, but didn't respond as it didn't seem like an actual question, but more of a thought they wanted to say.

Yes, the boys did come in. Not while they were cuddling though, it was while Ace was struggling to put on the binder, as it was becoming smaller and they forgot their backup. So Ranboo was helping, luckily their front was away from the door, but it still looked bad. "OH MY GOD YOU TWO!" Tommy exclaimed and slammed the door shut, causing the 'couple' to laugh. Eventually they got the binder on, and Ace slipped on a red shirt, then started combing their fluffy hair.

"Are you boys streaming today?" Ace asked as they made some eggs and toast. "Maybe, we might be vlogging as well." Tommy responded seeing as Ranboo and Tubbo were going shopping. Ace played quiet music through their earbuds, loud, but not loud enough to block out Tommy. "Can you even see?" Tommy blurted out as Ace set down a plate of eggs in front of him. "I- yes?" "Prove it." Ace rolled their eyes and pointed behind Tommy, at the TV. "Television. Plant, egg, painting." Tommy shrugged and ate his breakfast, while Ace continued making breakfast. "Do you not use social media?" He asked, being full of questions. New person, who doesn't use social media, how did Ranboo know them? "No, I use Twitter and Instagram, don't worry I don't use 'Lucky' as either of those usernames. I don't want to be famous, I just post pictures of my hair sometimes." Their eyes brightened and they shoved their phone into Tommy's hands. "Take a pic-" The flash went off and Ace blinked a few times. "I WASN'T READY?" "It looks good."

Boo
United Kingdom 

❤️💬♻️                                           🔖Credits to my friend, I was talking

Credits to my friend, I was talking...

"Boo?" He smiled and shrugged.

"Been my username for years."

"Years?"

"Yeah."

"So you had the name before Ranboo?"

"I'm the one who helped with the name."

"Really? Dude, that's so cool!"
"Thanks, I actually wanted it to link our names together, sort of an unspoken tie to the other."

"Like a relationship?" He wiggled his eyebrows and Ace slightly smiled. "Maybe. It never happened though so it doesn't matter." The two sat in a silence that was uncomfortable, like one wanted to break it, but the other wanted it. "We're home!" Ranboo announced, and the two gasped. "Thank God." They said simultaneously, causing each other to laugh.