**✿❀Fourteen❀✿**

He said light heartedly as the two went towards the living room, which was full of screaming. Tommy was losing to Tubbo in some Mario Wii game that Ace hadn't realized they still owned.

"What game is this-" "Super Mario 2." Tubbo said quickly, hopping on some gombas.

"Oh alright then. Me and Ranboo are going to make out."

"Cool, have fun." -Tubbo

"Can we join afterwards?" -Tommy

"Sure I guess." -Ranboo

"Poggers."

...

"Wait what did you say?" Tubbo turned towards the two after they defeated the level. "Well it doesn't matter now, you two were so absorbed into the game-" "No non nononono what'd you say?" "Well it was a joke, we said we were gonna go make out which you both asked to join in on." Tommy screamed and covered his ears, Tubbo staring at the two in fear. "Anyways, since it's my house, we're blasting Green Day and cooking." Ace announced, bouncing towards the kitchen, leaving the three in the living room.

Wake me Up When September Ends started playing, causing Ace to bob their head, pulling out box after box of different ramen. Soon to be fried. He smiled and poured water into the pot, waiting til it started boiling to drop in the noodles. "Are you making ramen?" Tubbo asked as he leaned against the counter, watching the process. "Sorta." After the noodles boiled, Ace grabbed them with tongs and dropped some into a buttered pan, having them soak up the butter as well. "I'm making fried ramen. Chicken style." "What?" He started lightly layering on the flavour packet, mixing the noodles and buttering them as they moved around.

"Dinnertime kids!" Ace called to the boys, who scampered into the kitchen to retrieve food. Like little rats. "Woah, this is actually really good!" Tommy complimented, checking his phone briefly. His eyes lit up for a second, but he set his phone down and smiled at Tubbo, who smiled back excitedly. "What's up with you two?" Ranboo chuckled and ate the noodles, placing his hand on Ace's knee. He tapped 3 times and Ace giggled. They tapped back, the small notion meaning "I love you" which the two exchanged quite often. It used to be platonic. Used.

"Tubbo, she responded!"

"Big man Tommy getting women!"

"Shh, the others don't know."

"Oh yeah."

Ace grinned and laid their head on Ranboo's lap, his fingers absentmindedly weaving together string. "Where'd you get the string?" "It's my house dumbass." The two laughed quietly, not wanting the other two to know they were awake. "I want cider..." Ranboo looked down at Ace, who was smiling softly, making a small bracelet with string. "Well, if we sneak around quietly.." Ace looked at him happily, standing up quickly. "Cocoa with marshmallows?" They asked, making their way towards the door, pulling him with them. "Yes!" The two snuck out to the living room, Tommy and Tubbo seemingly absorbed into a phone. Ranboo grabbed the packets and Ace filled up the kettle with water, setting it on the stove. "Maybe they won't hear it?" Ace whispered, not really thinking this through. "Yeah.." The kettle started getting louder, but neither of the boys seemed to hear it. The moment steam started coming out, Ace pulled it off the stove, setting it on the counter. "Mugs," "Check." "-water," "Check." "-mixture, perfect!" The two cheered, and Ranboo spontaneously decided to go outside.

The two giggled as they shut the backdoor, which was never locked. "That's not very safe.." "Well Boo, I'll have you know, my neighbourhood isn't very danger prone." He nodded and noticed the treehouse in the tree. "Treehouse!?" The taller one took off towards the tree, after handing his mug to Ace. He sighed and followed, watching Ranboo scrambled up the awful latter. "Hand me the cups!" Ace reluctantly and slowly lifted the mug above their head, heat seeping into their hand from the warm drink. "Got it, next!" After both mugs were safely transported up, Ace climbed up and sat on one of the many fluffy blankets.

(Play Paper rings :)

The two sat up there peacefully, music softly filling the air

The two sat up there peacefully, music softly filling the air. Paper Rings came on, and Ranboo took that as a sign. He smiled into his drink, taking another sip, making eye contact with Ace for a brief moment.

"I just realized I never told you how I felt." Ranboo smiled subtly, setting down his cocoa. Ace looked up from his drink and smiled back, leaning their head on one hand. "Ace, for the remainder of the trip, whenever you want my attention, you'll have it. I'm asking you, do you want to be my significant other?" They smiled happily, setting down his drink and literally leaping at Ranboo. "Yes, finally!" He smothered Ranboo with kisses, the chorus coming on.

Kiss me once 'cause you know I had a long night
(Oh!) Kiss me twice 'cause it's gonna be alright
Three times 'cause I've waited my whole life
(One, two, one two three four!)

I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and
I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want
In paper rings, in picture frames, in dirty dreams
Oh, you're the one I want

Ace sang the chorus aggressively, making Ranboo laugh and join in.

"Instead of paper rings, it'll be string."

"String?"

"Yeah."